• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couch to Turkey Trot and Castaway Cay 5k

fisherjenn

Caught the running bug
Hello all! After my last cruise on the Fantasy and hearing about the CC 5k, I knew I had missed out on something really fun.

I've been overweight my entire life it seems, but I'm 24 now and I've decided to make some drastic changes. I've started weight watchers and have been using the C25k app religiously.

Watching the rundisney youtube and seeing how much fun the races are, it inspired me to get into shape so I can run disney races! I've been doing well the past couple weeks! (^½^)

Hi there good luck to you!!! The Disney races are a blast and the CC 5k is so much fun and don't forget to get a tshirt at the finish.

Linda

Hi Linda!
I'm hoping to do a Disney race in the next year or two, plus some local races. I'm definitely looking forward to the CC 5k! :cool1:

Oh yay! Another runner and a blogger! Love it! Best of luck to you! It is my dream to run in a Disney race!

I finished the C25K app in January and really have a love/hate relationship with running. Right now, I love it though!

What W/D are you on? Going to check out your blog now! Mine is linked in my siggy.

FisherJenn,
Congratulations on making the decision to better your life. You are surrounded by people who COMPLETELY understand the struggle! Good luck on your training (I'm guessing it's bad form to tell a runner to break a leg...) Have fun at the Turkey Trot!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter