Could you DDAs help me with DD Scrooge???

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
I admit I am computer delayed. I can Dis thats about it. ;) . My DD 5th grade is putting on Scrooge and I am in charge of the "butcher" costume. I have a hat from Krispy Kremes that I was going to paste over "Maple Avenue Meats". Its "aBout 3inches by 10inches. I'm looking for a "Victorian lookin " font to print it in and it has to be BIG!!!

TIA!!!
Sue

Oregon's ok- but I really miss the midwest. Actually- We're scheduled for a move this summer- and I'm hoping we can get back to Milwaukee or Ann Arbor, MI! Milwaukie has tons of work coming up to be bid , as does Detroit, so keep your fingers crossed for us- OK??? If we get the work in Milwaukee we should be looking for a home by the spring! It's been a while since we lived there- what school districts are currently the really good ones?

School districts haven't changed to much. Hartland Arrowhead is still one of the best but...VERY competitive which can make it very hard to be in the top 10% of your class. My Coworkers daughter is having a hard time getting into Madison because of this.

The housing market IMHO is peaking now, the prices are nuts!! Hopefully it will settle down by the time you move back.

I can't believe you miss the midwest?? I always hear how great "the west coast" is.

The west coast is nice, but if you're raised in the midwest, you'll more likely then not, find it hard to live out here. People are very liberal in their thinking and actions- midwesterners are what ya might call "conservative". Housing here is outrageous! Small city lots to build homes on- 2900 sq. ft. homes about $550,000 where I live right now- and honestly NO YARD to speak of. I could spend that much on a house in Milwaukee- but would get a half acre with it! People here are busy with their own lives- not much socializing done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter