• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter Service Recommendations EPCOT please

We love the CS place in China (I think Lotus Cafe is the name of it) and also the CS in Morocco (Cafe Marrakesh I think).

EDITED: The CS in Morocco is the Tangierine Cafe, not Cafe Marrakesh.

Fish & Chips! (Has a fancier name, but I don't remember it.)

We also like Cantina de San Angel (great view at dinner of Illuminations) and Yakitori House in Japan.

I just looked at the menu for Sunshine Seasons-they are some good sounding choices there-what have you had that was good (you would have it again, DDP or not?)TIA

I didn't care for the food at Sunshine Seasons at the Land. We LOOOOOVE the food in China at Lotus Cafe. The kids' meal has an egg roll, fried rice, and a drink. We always stop there once during our trip.

I've always wanted to try Fish & Chips in Great Britain, but we're a "start at Mexico" family and we just can't hold off eating until we get to GB...lol.

Mary

No trip to the World is complete without visiting the Tangierine Cafe! :tink: I love the way they cook the lamb - and I love the spices too - yummy!

LOVED Fountain View, and agree that Cantina is also great. This past trip we also did fish and chips-Long line, good but not better than Long John Silvers.

Sunshine in Land has lots of options but depending on the time of day can be PACKED. It was on Tuesday, couldn't move in there.

We had the Fish and Chips on Tuesday and they were YUMMY in the TUMMY ! pooh: We had a table in shade sitting right on the lake. Was great, fish was so light and fresh tasting. And as proof most the folks in our line were from Great Britian. Only wish they offered a salad there.

We walked through Morrocco's but the menu did not grab me. Maybe I need to go back and try to find something that appeals to me.

We have eaten in China and Japan, and disappointed in both of them. Like eating at the mall food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter