Cowboy VMK Video - Premiere

Great job aengus, it sounded perfessional, what ever program you used, Owns, and if the hosts did help you, that just makes the video even greater! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!:3dglasses

Oh, do I have the goods on Aengus, baby ;)

(Lily and I had a little girl chat today...) princess:

And to keep this on topic...

Hiya Cowboy! :wave:

Great job aengus, it sounded perfessional, what ever program you used, Owns, and if the hosts did help you, that just makes the video even greater! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!:3dglasses

Well I make many jokes about the hosts, but whenever anyone asks, they definitely did not help me. Values would prevent them from doing so. They however are gracious when it comes to putting up with me :)

Oh, do I have the goods on Aengus, baby ;)

(Lily and I had a little girl chat today...) princess:

And to keep this on topic...

Hiya Cowboy! :wave:

How did you even get on to chat with her? ROFL :rotfl: I think pink is fibbing this time ROFL.

How did you even get on to chat with her? ROFL :rotfl: I think pink is fibbing this time ROFL.

OK, smarty pants, you obviously didn't read my post in the "disconnected" thread... what kind of moderator are you, anyways? :confused3

And.... I've got a picture worth a thousand words....

(cough.. want those green flips.. cough)

OK, smarty pants, you obviously didn't read my post in the "disconnected" thread... what kind of moderator are you, anyways? :confused3

one who is trying to catch up on what happened the past few hours? ROFL

Yay!! for the first time I am getting the BSOD instead of the Error box!! Could this be a step in the right direction??

Oh wow... a real life boy today... Did you get the Sizzlin' Chicken & Cheese? If you didn't, well... you missed out big time... so sad...

Um, Aengus? Did you miss the part about the *cough* green flips *cough* :confused:

Oh stink... VMK is still down.... Guess I have no choice but to post the picture.... "playah"

Oh wow... a real life boy today... Did you get the Sizzlin' Chicken & Cheese? If you didn't, well... you missed out big time... so sad...

Um, Aengus? Did you miss the part about the *cough* green flips *cough* :confused:

Oh stink... VMK is still down.... Guess I have no choice but to post the picture.... "playah"

I got the sizzling chicken and shrimp :banana:

and yes I guess you caught me jumping ahead a couple of pages. ROFL. I seemed to have missed that.

I got the sizzling chicken and shrimp :banana:

and yes I guess you caught me jumping ahead a couple of pages. ROFL. I seemed to have missed that.

Ahhh! Of course you'd get one of the Sizzlin' dishes.... *sizzle*

I really have no idea how we got on the subject of you.... I did ask if she thought you were lava, but she conviently skirted the question... Can't remember how you came back into the conversation... but sigh.... you did...

She's onto you, playah, and now the entire DIS boards is also...

I think what Lily says about you ought to be your new siggie! :thumbsup2 whaddaya think? A reminder to you that you can't play the field and not get caught... Girls talk, you know? ;)

Back on topic.... YEEHAW! :thumbsup2

81r3ds2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter