Coyotes Journal Begins Today

Erin

Thanks for your commments. I tried the editing but it does not come up with a title line. I must be doing something wrong. I go to my thread then went to CP then edit.

Putting my points down is a good idea. I will start that later this week or early next week. I have been neglecting the adding points and just eating what I know. That is not the spirit of WW so I will start journalling and writing down the points.
Thanks for the tips, I need all the help I can get. However, I am still determined to be in onderland by Christmas.

Yesterday and Today I will eat the same ( I won't even talk about the weekend that was a ladies 24 hours away. Too much food and too much fun but I am back on track.)

B - fibre crisp

L - veggie and bean soup

sn - pretzels

supper - turnip, potatoes and refried beans (yuk once I am done this can never again unless someone has a recipe. They are too bland and look awful but are high in fibre, protein and low in points)

sn rice cake

Exercise - WAPT one mile tape. I think I am ready for the two mile tape or at least one and one half mile

Why is it that every time I lose weight I eat something inappropriate. This is worth some reflection when I have a moment to do so. Does anyone else keep sabotaging their success? I don't mean cause you crave something, I mean cause you get scared of being different than you are right now.

B Fibre Crisp - I will be glad when the box is done

L vegetable soup
popcorn

sn 10 pretzels

supper - macroni and cheese (lots cause it was homemade and tasted so good and it is so high in points that I am scared to look it up - and a piece of chicken and a glass of milk

sn - points bar - did not have the 4 points to eat it as had that high point mac and cheese which I still have to figure out. But I ate it anyway and convinced myself that it was better than eating the kids Halloween candy.

One thing I do like about WW is that you can have anything if you plan for it. I just did not plan for mac and cheese and bar.

Coyote

For me I had a good week end. Walked about 3 miles.

Meals were good and on track. I do not believe that I have cheated in some time except for weigh in nights.

I am officially done eating the fibre crisp.

I have read some of the Dr. Phil stuff in a magazine. I do not like what this man does to people in the name of helping them. However, I do like the do something incompatible with eating when you want to eat for any reason other than being hungry.

Todays menu will be

english muffin with p.b

veggie soup

chicken
Potatoes
turnip

I have not yet planned the snacks
I am looking forward to Wednesdays weigh in as I think I have done well. I do not have a scale at home so I am not sure if being on track will show up on the scales.

Coyote

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter