CP Dinner Package deposit question

diznee25

Disney all the time
Hi everyone!

I booked a CP dinner package last week for Dec. 24th. The person on the phone never told me when they would charge the deposit to my credit card.

When do they charge the deposit, and will I receive any conformation thru the mail regarding my CP package?? I did get a reservation # over the phone, but was just wondering...

Thanks,
Diznee25

Hi

The CM who made my CP Dinner Package did tell me (and I knew anyway) that this dinner package was prepaid and that I would be charged immediately. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy at which time they would credit your card if you cancel.

Good question about confirmation in writing though. I guess I should plan on bringing my statement as proof!

You will not get anything in the mail. Bring your confirmation/PS number - that's all you'll need to pick up your materials.

Your credit card will be charged for the entire amount, but sometimes it takes Disney a while to process all the transactions from the first "rush" of CP package purchases(when they first go on sale). So don't be alarmed if the charge doesn't show on your next CC bill - it will eventually get there, LOL!

Enjoy the show! I can't wait!

Your credit card will be charged for the entire amount, but sometimes it takes Disney a while to process all the transactions from the first "rush" of CP package purchases(when they first go on sale). So don't be alarmed if the charge doesn't show on your next CC bill - it will eventually get there, LOL!
Yea, that thought did cross my mind, that it just might take awhile for the charge to appear. But an incident I went thru today with Disney (about my WL ressie with AP discount), kind of made me paranoid that my CP Dinner Package ressie isn't in their system......Because apparently, my ressie at the WL with AP code wasn't in their system, even though I booked it last Thursday!! After talking with a manager, I was able to get back my woodsview with AP discount.

So I'm just hoping that my CP dinner package is ok. :) I'll call tomorrow to make sure.

Thanks for the replies!
Diznee25

Hi
we also have cp booked for 19 dec. After reading a few threads I think I will feel at ease if I ring again to confirm.
you never know do you ? best be safe than sorry.
kim.

After reading a few threads I think I will feel at ease if I ring again to confirm.
Yea, that's a great idea. I just called to confirm my CP reservation & everything is ok. The CM did mention to me that they charged my debit card at the time of booking, so it should be showing up on my bank statement soon. Then I'll print that out and take it with me to Disney.

Diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter