CP or LTT before MNSSHP

Which is better for dinner?

• Crystal Palace

• Liberty Tree Tavern

Results are only viewable after voting.

newtodisney

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide which restaurant is better for dinner before MNSSHP on 10/30...Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern. We are a party of 4 adults, 2 kids.

Dont know if you already know this but I had the same question. I found out if you choose LTT all you need is your PS# (as early as 5:00pm) and your ticket to MNSSHP to get in. The characters will be in halloween costumes also. If you choose CP you will have to use a one day admission to enter the park and the characters will probably not be in halloween costumes. When you call for PS's be sure to mention you are going to MNSSHP and all of a sudden they have tables available.

Originally posted by dreaminofdisney
Dont know if you already know this but I had the same question. I found out if you choose LTT all you need is your PS# (as early as 5:00pm) and your ticket to MNSSHP to get in. The characters will be in halloween costumes also. If you choose CP you will have to use a one day admission to enter the park and the characters will probably not be in halloween costumes. When you call for PS's be sure to mention you are going to MNSSHP and all of a sudden they have tables available.

Not true. They will let you in for the party after 4:00p with just the party ticket.

I like the location of LTT (right across from a photo stand!) and that the characters dress up.

But I like the food better at CP.

Enjoy!

ooopppsss!!!

I meant that you can get dinner PS for as early as 5:00 pm at LTT.

Sorry!!

if you choose LTT all you need is your PS# (as early as 5:00pm) and your ticket to MNSSHP to get in.
I was told the same thing. In fact, I called to change my LTT PS to CP once CP became available, and was told by the CM that there is a special arrangement with LTT only, where you can get in for an early PS without using a PH, just a party ticket. Was told that in order to get CP PSs for that time, I would need to be in the park with a PH. Of course if I am let in after 4:00 it won't matter anyway, but I don't believe that is a guarantee. It may depend on how crowded the park is at 4:00. I am going on Sun. 10/5, which is an EE day, so I didn't want to take the chance and decided to stick with LTT. That said, I will still be at the gates at 4:00, hoping to get in early!

Originally posted by MrsMud
I was told the same thing. In fact, I called to change my LTT PS to CP once CP became available, and was told by the CM that there is a special arrangement with LTT only, where you can get in for an early PS without using a PH, just a party ticket. Was told that in order to get CP PSs for that time, I would need to be in the park with a PH. Of course if I am let in after 4:00 it won't matter anyway, but I don't believe that is a guarantee. It may depend on how crowded the park is at 4:00. I am going on Sun. 10/5, which is an EE day, so I didn't want to take the chance and decided to stick with LTT. That said, I will still be at the gates at 4:00, hoping to get in early!

Well, then this is a complete change from last year and the past few years.

There were many many people who got in last year with NO PS after 4:00p with JUST their party ticket and did rides and fast food and were then ushered to either Fantasyland or Tomorrowland while they cleared out the rest of the park and until the party start time of 7:00p.

And I must add that last year the CM's on the phone for dining were saying the same thing...no entering the park on the party ticket alone until after 7:00p but it happened anyway.

Luckily I don't have to worry about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter