CP timing question

Kes

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at the Crystal Palace at 9:15 on a Monday morning. It's not an Early Entry day so the park doesn't open until 9:00. Will we be able to get in before the park opens so we don't have to run down Main Street? We will be taking our own car that morning from AKL and then leaving for the airport after breakfast. I want to allow enough time to get to the TTC, park the car, get through the mess getting to the MK gates and get to breakfast without running. Any suggestions?

I'm afraid I don't have any brilliant suggestions to make. I think you should be able to make it to your breakfast on time if you make sure you get to the gates early so that you can be close to the beginning of the crowd going in. If your PS is for a time after the park opens, I don't think they'll let you in early, although I could be wrong about that. Hopefully someone who has had a breakfast PS for right after park opening will be able to give you a definite answer on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter