Cranberry or Pineapple?? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on your ressie's tonight, Heidi & Sandy! :goodvibes

I'm bored, 1 more hour of work.

Man, we need good luck. We were going to book a kayak and turtle encounter in Barbados. Just found out that there is a 250 lb weight restriction per kayak. Pretty much that leaves out 2 adults. Now we have to come up with something else. A DCL Cm told me to wait until we board and then ask the question.

Wow Sandy, that is really low weight restriction. I can't wait to hear tomorrow what y'all reserved.

We are going to the Texas Roadhouse tonight. I will think about all of you going tomorrow. Don't forget pictures. Anyone going see Cars this weekend? We are probably going to go see it Saturday. I'm excited about it.

I have to buy magnetic paper soon. Did you ever get any Sandy? I'm making Mickey Heads too and putting the roll on stick magnets on the back.

Hi everyone. I am sorry I have been AWOL here lately but with work and E's baseball I am so tired. I am working 11 hour day this week and tomorrow I will probably work 15-15 hours and if I am lucky I will get 5 minutes to eat lunch.

Update on Sasha. Our sweet kitty passed away this morning at the vets office. I feel absoluately horrible. Everyone is pretty upset.

If I can just make it until Sunday. LOL My last day for the summer is a week from tomorrow. Funny saying that when I do not even know if my position will be there next year. Not sure if I even have a job at the school.

:grouphug: Oh Selena, I am so sorry to hear about Sasha. You are in our thoughts. It is so hard losing a pet. Hopefully your pain will go away soon.
Hugs.

Marcie, I did end up paying the big bucks for the magnet sheets. I just like them. I never did try the kind that Cristi was talking about. How was Texas Roadhouse? Did you have a roll for me? Or one of Cristi's drinks?

Ted and I did some research on sea kayaks and the weight limits seem to be 500 per kayak so that means 250 per person. Hopefully DCL just didn't enter it right. We have decided to take a chance and book it.

Selena, I am so sorry. :grouphug:

I had 2 rolls. :goodvibes Which drink is Cristi's? I had the Cowgirl Quencher. It was pretty good. I am stuffed now.

I am posting under my mom's name because I am over her house.

Selena - I am so sorry to hear about yout kitty. She has now joined the rainbow bridge. If you have never read that poem let me know and I will post it hear for you to read. :grouphug: It's amazing how animals become a major part of the family. Hang in there.

Marcie - that is Cristi's drink, I have never tried it but will tomorrow!!!

Well, it's 12:50 am and the DCL site is down. Now what?? It is only 10 minutes from the time we should be able to book. I am tired and want to go to sleep!!

DCL site still down. Today is my day off and of course I can't sleep in. Now it is a race to the phones in 20 minutes.

Jrsy and Cristi - If my mom and I start babbling and drooling on the table tonight, make sure we order another drink. We are going to be sooooo tired, but still looking forward to it.

Wow that is uncool that the site was down all night. :sad2: Good luck with the phones, let us know.

Turns out you cannot make reservation for Palo or excursions over the phone, they can only help you with the online process and walk you through. With much frustration they finally opened up the online reservation and my mom made a few before the dreaded error "website not found". Then she got a hold of out TA and our TA called and has been trying to get us the rest of our excursions and Palo reservations. The TA website would let our TA do it while the regular DCL was too bombarded so thankfully our TA managed to get us everything that we wanted, now!! It has taken over an hour since she has been helping us and about 2 hours since my mom has been trying.

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
Jrsy and Cristi - If my mom and I start babbling and drooling on the table tonight, make sure we order another drink. We are going to be sooooo tired, but still looking forward to it.
Take a nap this afternoon; we don't want you to be all cranky! I woke up at 1am today (actually one of the dogs woke me up) and I thought about you guys, but I guess my pixie dust never made it. Sorry.

Had a bad day yesterday. Why is it when a contractor cannot follow a set of plans and royally screws things up, they want me to fix it? How does their headache become my headache? I was ready to hit the bar before lunch, and not for any froo-froo Cowgirl Coolers; I was ready for some Jack! (They just called while I was typing this, trying to figure out a simple & cheap way to fix their big screw-up).

If you are bringing something for Cosmo tonight, bring a ziploc as Karen and Selena have put all of their stuff for Cosmo in Ziplocs with "To Cosmo From..." on the outside. Alex already has his backpack ready, so Cristi your kids cannot back out this time! Are we definitely meeting at 5:30? I'm going to try to get out of here at 4pm & won't be checking in after that.

Yes, Heidi is making the reservation for 5:30 under Cosmo at Kipling and C470.

Sorry about your bad day, Jrsy. Guess you will have to have that Jack tonight. I am opting out of a drink. Weighed myself and it was a no-no for tonight.

Naptime for Heidi and me.

Ok, Jrsy and Cristi. I have made the reservations for 5:30 under the name of Cosmo. Confirmation # is LPO2. They will not seat us until all of us are there. If we don't get seated by 6 she said just tell the waiter that we were there at 5:30 and we should get the 2fers. See you all soon.

Dinner went great. Cosmo has very nice table manners but definitely the rest of us need some help. Next time, Cristi and I promise not to spill all over ourselves.

Oh, and I forgot to add. Heidi got carded tonight when she ordered her drink. Captured that one with a picture.

Wow, Sandy, you are fast! Of course you did leave before us. When I got back from the restrooms with Rachel, Jrsy and Brad were under the table looking for crayons. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter