273105777_9CDjn-L.jpg
273105242_RJEti-L.jpg
273106302_uQNxf-L.jpg
273106947_qijXt-L.jpg
273107475_yYh3L-L.jpg

273110093_bnHKD-L.jpg
273107869_8gnSb-L.jpg

So cool! I can't wait to let kids do this! Maybe me too.:rolleyes1

Thank you for posting this!! I was wondering how this would go!

Wow! $11 for just the beanie and ears! :eek: I think I'll just stay with the original black ears with FREE name embroidered!

to be honest, i don't even know, i never thought to ask.. i also meant to find out if those patches are iron ons that can be bought separately.. lemme call and see if i can find out.

are the mouse ear hats really $2.50 like laughingplace.com says?

No, the ears themselves are $2.50 each. The beanie (hat portion of the ears) is $5.95. So $10.95 total before you add anything like patches.

are the mouse ear hats really $2.50 like laughingplace.com says?

No. The mouse hat ears are $2.50. A piece. The beanie is $5.95. So just for a basic hat with two ears, you're looking at a minimum of $11.

they won't take calls from the outside. but i guess the explanation above works. i figured the hats alone were regular price. i guess you can get just 1 ear if you like?

embroidery isn't free and hasn't been for quite some time. it used to be $2 but is now $3 and allows you to choose from pink, gold, white or black thread. you should also still have the option of going to head to toe at DHS or days of christmas at DTD and getting a choice of more thread colors and fonts, but that's considerably more as well.

That looks like so much fun! :thumbsup2 I'm already planning out what patches to get with what beanie, and what ears! :earsboy:

This looked like such a cute idea until I started adding up how much it all would cost - wowser! That is expensive! Too bad!

But Thank you for the pictures! Those are great!!

Do you think I would look like a DORK with a one ear hat???? That's all I can afford on this weeks paycheck after tuition for private preschools!

Thanks for the pictures my daughter and I have already started picking out which ones we want. Did they have any Tinker Bell patches to put on the hats?

thank you thank you thank youuu for just posting this it helps me plan so much better :)

Do you think I would look like a DORK with a one ear hat???? That's all I can afford on this weeks paycheck after tuition for private preschools!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I wonder if they allow people to do that?!

sure looks like there's no tink stuff. i'm sure i got photos of all of them.

Thanks for the pictures my daughter and I have already started picking out which ones we want. Did they have any Tinker Bell patches to put on the hats?

That's very interesting. Here is a picture of a display that bradk took within the last couple of days, followed by a picture of the same display that LaughingPlace.com posted just about a week or so earlier:

273107475_yYh3L-L.jpg

P03-0009.JPG

Either the Tinker Bell patches are hot sellers, or they decided to discontinue them. :confused3

nice catch.. i don't think i actually saw any of these being sold, but there definitely were lots of people interested in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter