credit ploblems

CoKoBOY

Earning My Ears
ok, It takes me 10 days( just about) just to get 1000credits, is that worth it, or do you guys get more?(in 10 days)
ill be like imposible for me to buy 2(4) teleporters and "furniturlize" my 2 rooms! :guilty:

Are you taking advantage of all of the "free" credits? Visit each character every day and get 20 credits from each (total of 100). Create or edit a song in the music game every day and get 10 credits (I think). You can get 10 credits each time you play your song each hour. Did you find all of the hidden mickeys? Did you use the free credit codes posted here on the DIS? The jungle cruise game gives you 20 each time you play, no matter what you score. The pirates game gives you credit each time you win. Have you sold all of the clothes you don't want?

*cry* i can't play pirate game, and thanks for those tips!
(this is why my brother calls me noob)

I stayed away from the pirate game for a long time because I thought it was too hard. I just finished level three today! :) It gets easier. And also, if you play on a team with others and the team wins, EVERYONE gets credits! So you don't have to be good...just play with other people who can win. :)

pirate: Thanks for all those tips, some I knew, some I didn't
I get up and with my morning coffee, click on the characters, and play the music game..I'm adding the other games to my routine.

do you get any credits from fireworks game?
and do you get prizes from the safari photo game? :badpc:

If you keep playing you songs that you make in the music game you get 10 credits each time. They just want you to do it every hour.

Marie;s DD

CoKoBOY (and others)

I just started a new thread that explains where to get credits. ( I would post the link but I haven't been here long enough and it won't allow me to do so).

Also, there are no prizes (other than credits) for the Jungle Cruise.

you can play the jungle cruise and get 20 points each time just fast forward through it if you want fast credit.

Other than being good at the games( which I think is not an option with dial up) getting your daileys there is not much else to get credits.

It takes me 10 days( just about) just to get 1000credits, is that worth it, or do you guys get more?(in 10 days)

this is why I think alot of people will quit playing VMK because it is so hard to earn credits and credits are alot of what keeps you playing. Wish they would do something about this.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter