Crocs with socks?

Do you wear your Crocs with socks?

• Yes

• No

• Wow, I never thought of that!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wear very low socks with my crocs, especially when I know I am going to be doing alot of walking. I wore crocs with socks on our trip to Disney in Feb and they were wonderful! Everyone in my group made fun of me because they were so ugly, but at the end of a long day in the parks, I was the only one whose feet weren't hurting!

btw, for those looking for a good comfortable pair of socks when wearing crocs I would always recommend the UnderArmor AllSeason Gear No Show socks (they come in Black, White or Grey). Super comfy and they work good for those that don't want to look like tube sock nerds with their crocs.

--Mr. DB

I don't normally wear socks with my Crocs. (Does that sound a little Dr. Suess-ish?) I do at WDW though. It's just more comfortable when I'm doing that much walking. I wear the little footie type socks that only show in the back of my foot. Found them at Wal-mart for a couple of dollars. I bought some more expensive ones at my local Clark's shoe store, but I like the Wal-Mart version better since they're all cotton.

I only wear then Athens and the Nile which to me are both sandal type shoes that wouldn't require socks. However, DS3 has Caymans and Disney styles and the rule we go with is long pants = socks, shorts = no socks. Not sure where I got my logic, but it works for us.

I have pink mickey crocs. I generally wear them without socks just as "play" shoes at home with the kids. However, in Disney I wore socks with them a few days. When it was warm and I walked a lot, they got slippery and I didn't like that.

I do wear socks with Crocs while at WDW. My feet sweat in all that heat and humidity and I think without the socks I would get blisters from the rubbing.If you wear the little no show socks it looks just fine.
The way I look at it I am at WDW to have a fun time and I don't know anyone there so if I look a bit dorky in the Crocs, with or without socks, then that's OK. I am sure my feet feel alot better than those ladies that wear high heels to the parks!

Bev

I'm going this Friday to get dd7 a pair of the Disney Crocs as an early birthday present so she can begin breaking them in before our trip in June. She will definitely be wearing socks with them. Don't need blisters on an already tired and whiny 7 year old. :sad2: I tried on some a few weeks ago myself and just could not get into them. The mediums were too small and the large was too large, thought I'd kick them 50 feet away with each step :rotfl2: I may try the Payless brand this weekend and see if they fit any different. If so, then I'll be wearing socks with mine also. :rotfl2:

I just wanted to know if there was anyone else that wears their crocs with socks? My current pair that I wear the most frequently is a pair of the Off-Road's (I'm waiting for the Pirate Crocs to be released) and for some reason Crocs seem to be more comfortable for me when wearing socks (usually no-show or low cut) and my feet get less dried out and uncomfortable that way...anyone else have the same problem or just wear socks for no reason at all?

--Mr. DB

The shoes are so ugly, I don't think adding socks will matter very much.:rotfl2:

Dude, dont worry your not alone, I to wear crocks with socks. It just makes sense! Sock offer added comfort and you wash your socks every day. Dont think folks really wash those fur liners evey day. Anyway they are cool becuase we wear them. LONG LIVE CROCK WITH SOCKS!

Rob

I will only wear socks with Crocs if it is cold and I am wearing jeans so they are not seen.

I wear socks with crocs -- in fact, I just found dark brown athletic socks to match my dark brown crocs -- better than wearing white socks with brown crocs. I figured a small concession to style couldn't hurt! When I'm in the parks, I even bring a clean pair of socks to change into midday.

If I don't wear socks, then it seems like the crocs are magnets for dust and dirt and stray hairs and my aversion to dirty feet is much stronger than my aversion to looking like a dork!

I love, love, love my Crocs! I don't usually wear them with socks, but I'll be in WDW in Feb, and if its cold, I will put on a pair of socks. I'm not there to be fashionable. Comfort first!

i don't wear socks with my crocs. i have but i think its uncomfortable.

i only wear the cayman. the beach looks almost exactly the same but they are always too small for my feet and not as comfy.

another reason is because the Cayman comes in regular sizes. not the whole S, M, L thing. which i hate. i always recommend the cayman to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter