• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds ar thanksgivng?

mrsgoose8

Mouseketeer
Hope this is an ok place to post this!

We are looking to make the most of the APs we purchased; we want to head down before my littlest turns 3 to save $$$. Problem is, thanksgiving falls so late this year, & his birthday is right after thanksgiving.

We have enough points to go during the $$$ time of Thanksgiving (staying at AKL for now anyway, booking at home resort:)). My question is

1) is it crazy crowded at the resorts & parks for thanksgiving?

2) would you still. Call your child an infant if he turned 3 on day 2 of your trip (if we decide to go After thanksgiving / lower point season).

Tia!

Disney's policy is that if you start your trip when he is still 2 and under(even if he turns 3 while you are at Disney) he is still free or infant. I cant tell you anything about the crowds are we are going Nov 30 thru Dec 6 this year. I am not expecting super low crowds, but I am hopping that once Tuesday after Thanksgiving comes it will lighten up a bit

It is crowded the weekend before and will get progressively more crowded as the week goes on. It is not Christmas crowded but more than early summer. We go that week every year and love it. The weather is usually nice and the crowds don't bother us. We will check in this year the Friday before Thanksgiving and transfer to US/IOA on Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter