Crowds at the end of July?

4mcbjCtr

Mouseketeer
We are planning our vacation for next July. I know it is hot as heck, but it seems to be the only time we can get all of our extended family together. How are the crowds at this time of the year?

you can get around the crowds.

go early morning when it gets hot or too crowded - leave.

go swimming, shopping, take a nap -whatever

don't come back to the parks until late afternoon or early evening when it is cooler.

we use this method for July 4 one year and it worked pretty great. We were going to the parks when most of the people were going back to their resorts.

use fastpass!!!!

remember it is summer - WDW has longer hours for MK, Studios and sometimes even AK - Epcot is still 9 to 9 most days.

I agree with the advice given. But the humidity does go up at night, so it will be uncomfortable, though the sun will not be blazing. If you can handle that, you should do ok.

We only go in July due to school vacations with our DD. 05 was the most crowded I have ever seen it. They had closed off MK until some left. Lines were awful. We left and went to Epcot very empty. That was only one day it seemed to be reall bad. The rest of the time it was busy, but a fastpass made it great. The other advice given is good too. Take breaks. You will have a great time.

Hot and crowded, but we usually go in July due to scheduling. The best advice was one post that said start out really early in the morning, go back to the room about noon, and venture back about 4:30. This will keep you inside or in the pool during the hottest part of the day. Also keep in mind that there is usually a thunderstorm everyday around 3 or so. It cools it off ever so slightly, but evenings can we very warm so pack accordingly.

You'll have a great time, just bring a lot of water and sunscreen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter