Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No email for me yet. I have a hotel and hopper package for november.

Are these emails from Disney directly? Even if I'm booked with a TA?

It makes sense that they are taking park reservations for all dates at this time. Then when they reopen dated ticket sales, they can safely include a park reservation with the ticket sale. There are time periods like Christmas that may be full up depending on limited capacity and demand.
This.

Disney has stated that New tickets for 2021 opens up by June 28th. They have also said that when you buy new tickets you can see park availability first. Hence they are doing everything up until Sept 26th 2021 on Monday, and Fri for non resort AP’s, so that when people buy new tickets on June 28th and beyond for 2021 they get as good a picture of park available as possible. I would also imagine that Disney wants the guests who already have tickets for 2021 to have priority over those who haven’t purchased yet. At least that is what they are showing, IMO.

Monday will be nuts.

So, if guests are reserving 2021 parks a year in advance of their trip, what are our guesses on how easily that reservation is modifiable to a different park (obviously based on availability) if you want to change your plans as your trip gets closer? ADR's and FP+ in the past have always been easily modified if there is availability, so do we think parks will be the same, either switching the park, or moving to a different time slot, or do we think it will be pretty locked in once you make that reservation?

What is going to affect my decision on if I keep my Plat AP and take the free month OR Cancel for a refund is HOW the 3 reservations work.

Is it going to be a rolling 3 where I can book another one as soon as I use the first OR will I have to use all 3 before I can book another one like it was with FP+.

Because if it’s the latter I will be canceling and taking the refund. Especially if people are able to book all the way to Sept 2021 because I will def try to book Christmas and NYE so that would only leave me one reservation day to use between now and then.

So do we know if children need separate MDE accounts? This doesn’t sound correct.
If they have tickets and are listed on my account and are under 18 , we should good.
This makes no sense on any level. So my 3 kids, none of whom have email addresses or phones, will all (by Monday) have to have those created with a new MDE account and transfer their APs and resort stay credit to their new account? And then when you get to the park, what? I'm going to have to log in, log out, log in, log out, log in, log out every time we all need to get in the park or use anything related to the ticket?

Oh, and you'd have no idea you need to do this from the Disney website?

CM preview dates. Each CM can bring up to 3 guests
  • July 7 & 8: Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
  • July 13 & 14: Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT
not sure if it was posted already, haven't followed this thread since this morning :D
Did I miss something? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter