Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in on my kid's gaming computer using opera gx. Way faster than the three devices I was trying to use. All 10 days booked, Aug 2-12. No issues getting any of the parks we wanted on the days we wanted them. The timer started at 3 minutes.

We booked 9 days from 8/16-8/28. 3 on/2 off/3 on/2 off/3 on. 3 MK, 2 EP, 2 HS, 2 AK. Got first choice of all. We have 9 day park hopper plus tickets. RO reservation. At AOA starting 3 days after they are due to open.

ETA: never did get the email

Hmm- something definitely seems off w. AP. I am gold too- I was able to snag 8 (all 6 days stay #1, but only 2 days stay #2)
I wonder if it has anything to do w. AP exp date. It is technically 12/19- was able to get days up until 1/18- that seems like a coincidence. Almost as though 1 mo buffer was added but not the full 111 days or whatever it was that we were supposed to get added in (plus 1 mo buffer that is a gray area)

I was able to make seven reservations and then it said I couldn't make anymore. We have Platinum Pass vouchers as well as valid hotel reservations (DVC). Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes. Same with me

have a trip in October and one in December. All are AP holders. Would only let me book October trip

it’s saying have reached park limit. I don’t get it. Why?

we are DVC with gold AP

I wonder if it has anything to do w. AP exp date. It is technically 12/19- was able to get days up until 1/18- that seems like a coincidence. Almost as though 1 mo buffer was added but not the full 111 days or whatever it was that we were supposed to get added in (plus 1 mo buffer that is a gray area)
my pass originally expired 9/18 but I am trying to book before then for sept.

Got my WL day booked by cancelling out Park Pass the day we check in (BTW you can cancel from the MDE App, don't try it in a browser). Looks like I'm capped at 8 days. When I try to book another day it give me "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" :-(

It was a tad confusing if resort packages without reservations would be available through all of 2021, but It appears that you can only book anything until to the end of September 2021, if anyone is curious.

I was able to get all of my reservations for my July trip. When I try to book for my Thanksgiving trip, it says that I've exceeded my park reservations? Would cash v DVC matter? Both trips are linked to MDE, and annual passes go into 2021.

It was a tad confusing if resort packages without reservations would be available through all of 2021, but It appears that you can only book anything until to the end of September 2021, if anyone is curious.

Yeah, seems to be through Sept 26th, 2021 - I think there will be a different system (or modifications to this) for the 50th celebration thus why the cut off

I was able to get all of my reservations for my July trip. When I try to book for my Thanksgiving trip, it says that I've exceeded my park reservations? Would cash v DVC matter? Both trips are linked to MDE, and annual passes go into 2021.
this is me too. but second trip is sept. we booked 2 with dvc and 1 TA

So frustrated! My app shows all of our tickets - afraid to move off current page on website. I just get a white page on Park Pass link. Help!

this is me too. but second trip is sept. we booked 2 with dvc and 1 TA
It doesn't seem to matter if it's cash and DVC for the our DEC split stay and it let me make park reservations for both. It just won't let me make more than 8. I had to delete our arrival day to get our last full day booked.

Yes. Same with me

have a trip in October and one in December. All are AP holders. Would only let me book October trip

it’s saying have reached park limit. I don’t get it. Why?

we are DVC with gold AP
It's aggrevating. I guess I'll have to call later. We have a 9 day trip in September/October and I was only able to make 7 days of reservations. We also have a December and April trip and neither of those are bookable for us. How many days is your October trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter