Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a tad confusing if resort packages without reservations would be available through all of 2021, but It appears that you can only book anything until to the end of September 2021, if anyone is curious.
Disney had mentioned you could go to Sep 26 or Sep 21, 2021. It’s right up to when the 50th anniversary is.

So frustrated! My app shows all of our tickets - afraid to move off current page on website. I just get a white page on Park Pass link. Help!
I had the same issue. Only had the white page. I refreshed a ton and still nothing. I ended up having to clear my cache and now I am back in the waiting room. :(

Did anyone try and book more resort days than they have ticket days? I started to do this (worried about July rain), but didn't follow through.

now I went to double check my plans and it kicked me out. My husbands is not going for half of our july trip so I booked his dates for some of our sept. Then after 6 (AP holder too) I cannot book him anymore so I booked the rest for my sister in law since they will be coming the third trip. Now if I can get thru the phone lines maybe they can adjust the guests on the reservations.

Yeah, seems to be through Sept 26th, 2021 - I think there will be a different system (or modifications to this) for the 50th celebration thus why the cut off

I wonder when Disney opens the remaining part of 2021, if they will open up the first few months of 2022 as well. This feels like how Southwest handles future flights, might not a bad thing...

Trying to make my park reservations and it says Almost in Orbit, then it counts down and then just keeps going back to 15 minutes, am I doing it wrong??

I wonder when Disney opens the remaining part of 2021, if they will open up the first few months of 2022 as well. This feels like how Southwest handles future flights, might not a bad thing...

I think it might be a while - seems they are treating pre-50th and 50th and beyond stuff separately.

I was able to get all of my reservations for my July trip. When I try to book for my Thanksgiving trip, it says that I've exceeded my park reservations? Would cash v DVC matter? Both trips are linked to MDE, and annual passes go into 2021.
How many days were you able to get before you get "limit" message?

I hope they get this annual pass with resort stay limits fixed before everyone else can start booking reservations because one of my stays in dvc nonrefundable. I hope I don't have to wait until after my july trip to book september.

I was able to get all of my reservations for my July trip. When I try to book for my Thanksgiving trip, it says that I've exceeded my park reservations? Would cash v DVC matter? Both trips are linked to MDE, and annual passes go into 2021.

same with me. I m getting reached park pass limit.
Is it because we are DVC? I have a reservation in December though

I was able to book the parks for my first trip since I'm AP, but when I try to book my next trip, its saying not so fast. I should be able to book all my hotel reservations.
I got the same. I'm wondering if it isn't recognizing my AP extension. It originally expired 11-1-20 and I'm trying to reserve for the end of November. I noticed yesterday on MDE that one spot showed my old expiration date and another had the new one. I've tried that phone number and can't get thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter