Cruise Documents

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
This is a silly question but I am one of those people who likes to know what to expect. So could someone please tell me what I am looking for as far an envelope for cruise docs and how is it delived...i.e.Post office, fed. express...ect. Thanks. I only booked 2 days ago for the Aug 17th cruise and we start travling Aug 10th I am anxoius to get them before we leave,
Also anyone going on the Aug 17th 4 day get there Docs yet? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Originally posted by Disneymommie
This is a silly question but I am one of those people who likes to know what to expect. So could someone please tell me what I am looking for as far an envelope for cruise docs and how is it delived...i.e.Post office, fed. express...ect. Thanks. I only booked 2 days ago for the Aug 17th cruise and we start travling Aug 10th I am anxoius to get them before we leave,
Also anyone going on the Aug 17th 4 day get there Docs yet? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Well FINALLY! Someone who's cruising with us! My mother just brought over our cruise documents over from the ticket agent yesterday. With you booking so late, could they possibly have them at the dock for you? I thought I read somewhere that some people have picked theirs up there when booking late but I'm sure someone will know more than I. Please feel free to email me at snowiit@aol.com I would love to know where you are on deck etc. This is our second 4 night and I can't wait!
Nancy

Docs come via UPS and usually show up 2-3 weeks before your cruise. You should be getting them very shortly!

This just in.....they have switched to parcel post, and now come 10 days-2 weeks ahead of departure date. We go 8/9, and got them yesterday.

Thanks for the input. I just emailed you. I was told that they would be mailed to us, I explained our situation and they said we should get them in time. I am hoping. I will be waiting very nervously till I get them. Thanks everyone. Were is the nail biting smilie...LOL :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter