Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL.jpg

I did this a few pages back.

Thanks, I didn't mean to be such a pain. I was just hoping you coud take the Happy Birthday off of the one above with Michael. I was hoping it wouldn't be to complicated.
Thanks again!

It's not hard to do at all. I've just already shut down Photoshop. I'm also watching the Bama vs Georgia ball game. I'd hate for Bama to get a run going and me working on erasing some thing. I'd send that eraser across the picture and it would all be gone. :rotfl:

I just did this one. But I'm not sure what kind of wording to put on it.

MFDM.jpg

Here is one for you couples out there.

RomanceontheHighSeas.jpg

This is *beautiful*!! How did you 'date' the picture? Meaning, how did you give it that old worn look & the overexposure flash on the top right? And did you just have a picture of the notepaper to put the picture of Will and Elizabeth on? I have Photoshop CS3 and I'm just learning. It's all so confusing to me!

This is just gorgeous! :love:

I cheated and found the picture already done. I added the background, pirate logo, and wording. I was looking to do something like this so when I was searching I found this one already done.

But it should be easy to do. The picture had been changed using sepia. It gives that old world look to modern pictures. The same with the notebook paper. It's then layered.

Amlee-Thanks! by the time my cruise comes I will have a ton of magnets!:rotfl2: :rotfl: There are so many awesome designs on these boards!

I cheated and found the picture already done. I added the background, pirate logo, and wording. I was looking to do something like this so when I was searching I found this one already done.

But it should be easy to do. The picture had been changed using sepia. It gives that old world look to modern pictures. The same with the notebook paper. It's then layered.

Very cool! I've messed around with sepia a little bit, so that's pretty neat.

Thank you!

Amlee-Thanks! by the time my cruise comes I will have a ton of magnets!:rotfl2: :rotfl: There are so many awesome designs on these boards!

Your welcome. I'm the same way. We sail in Jan with a group. I'm surprising every one, so I have 7 doors to do. With 22 personalized signs.

I've figured out that it's going to be cheaper to have my signs printed for me. Than to do it myself. Now I've just got to find a place to do it.

Very cool! I've messed around with sepia a little bit, so that's pretty neat.

Thank you!

Sepia is fun to work with. Because each picture will turn out different. I knew I wanted a romantic pirate picture and wanted to make it old world looking. So I went to searching for one. I came across this one already done. I also found some head shots of the princess done in Sepia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter