Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are the best......so helpful!!!!!!!!!
How can you do it so fast? I have no idea how to do such things!
Thanks again for the wonderful cover page!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck fihuring out which one to use! I like the one by LuvtheEars best.

May I borrow Jack please???

Ooo, nice B&tB one you posted yesterday Bevtoy... I was wondering when some Kingdom Hearts artwork would make it in here. :thumbsup2

I was looking through my old pics over the weekend (dug 'em out of the wife's scrapbook stuff) and found these:

A postcard we bought on a previous cruise.
Ship02.jpg

Another postcard.
Ship01.jpg

A picture, but I can't remember if it was a picture OF a picture/postcard or something she actually took at Castaway Cay.
Mickey02.jpg

One of my wife's birthday cards.
Mickey.jpg

One of my son's UNbirthday cards (his birthday is 12/20 so we had an UNbirthday part in August).
Jack.jpg

I am good with the Jack/Pirate stuff. I may have gone a little nuts with it.
I am looking for Stitch and Lilo on their own if anyone has them.

Thanks Bev! Totally CUTE! Would you be interested in helping me do something cool with the Stitch coin? I would love to have some kind of saying around it. I'll mull it over......

Thanks Bev! Totally CUTE! Would you be interested in helping me do something cool with the Stitch coin? I would love to have some kind of saying around it. I'll mull it over......

I am better at finding graphics than I am at actually putting them together but I would try. A lot of the posters on this thread are very clever and gifted maybe they would help too.

I am not very good at working graphics on the computer. I am still figuring out how to post photos.
Can anyone tell me how to write "Our Disney Cruise" in the white, above the top of these ears and "September 15-22, 2007" in the white below them, across the bottom????? I would love to make this a title page for my scrapbook!!!!!! I have no idea how to do it. :confused3

here's another version.
odc915.jpg

Bill

Does anyone know how to make words or sayings arch around a picture or object? :confused:

You can do it with programs like Photoshop or Paintshop Pro - you can also use "Word Art" in Microsoft Word to create "arched" text...

But what program are you using?
Is there something I can help you with? I'd be happy to help :)

You can do it with programs like Photoshop or Paintshop Pro - you can also use "Word Art" in Microsoft Word to create "arched" text...

But what program are you using?
Is there something I can help you with? I'd be happy to help :)

How do you do it with Paintshop Pro? I have that and don't know how to do it.

I can do it with PrintShop.

Bill

How do you do it with Paintshop Pro? I have that and don't know how to do it.

I can do it with PrintShop.

Bill

Rather than recreate the wheel - here's a link to a fast & dirty tutorial for PSP circular text...
Essentially, in PSP you just create a vector object, then map your text to the vector object and hide the original object... so you can do circular, irregularly shaped, swoopy, pretty much anything you can create as a vector object before mapping the text to it.

The tutorial above shows how to 'flip' the text on the bottom, but is for PSP6 - you just have to tweak the steps a little bit for whichever version you use.

:)

Rather than recreate the wheel - here's a link to a fast & dirty tutorial for PSP circular text...
Essentially, in PSP you just create a vector object, then map your text to the vector object and hide the original object... so you can do circular, irregularly shaped, swoopy, pretty much anything you can create as a vector object before mapping the text to it.

The tutorial above shows how to 'flip' the text on the bottom, but is for PSP6 - you just have to tweak the steps a little bit for whichever version you use.

Thanks for the link. I read the tutorial but only have version 4.0. Someday I'll upgrade.:confused3

Bill

I know this is probably a very dumb question, but where can I find the Disney style lettering that a lot of people use. I have looked around quite a bit for it, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I know it's probably right under my nose and I'm just not seeing it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you for this. I am trying to learn how to do all of this neat graphic stuff. One day I hope to "get it." ;)

I know this is probably a very dumb question, but where can I find the Disney style lettering that a lot of people use. I have looked around quite a bit for it, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I know it's probably right under my nose and I'm just not seeing it. Thanks in advance for your help.

If you're talking about the font that S.S. Oceanlover used, it's called "Waltograph" and can be found at Mickey Avenue as well as The Disney Experience.

There's also a HUMONGOUS listing of Disney and Disney-related fonts (with links) here on the Mickey Avenue site. Some are commercial (as in you have to pay for them) but there are a lot of free ones as well. Lots of scrolling. The site says "Newport" is the one used in DCL signage.

Anyway, hope this helps. :thumbsup2

If you're talking about the font that S.S. Oceanlover used, it's called "Waltograph" and can be found at Mickey Avenue as well as The Disney Experience.

There's also a HUMONGOUS listing of Disney and Disney-related fonts (with links) here on the Mickey Avenue site. Some are commercial (as in you have to pay for them) but there are a lot of free ones as well. Lots of scrolling. The site says "Newport" is the one used in DCL signage.

Anyway, hope this helps. :thumbsup2
Thank you ver much Uncle Servo. That was a big help.

Thank you ver much Uncle Servo. That was a big help.

You're quite welcome! I'm a big font-lover myself... so I went nuts when I saw that huge list for the first time. :banana:

Actually, I prefer the 'Started By A Mouse' (the one from the Disneyland logo) or the 'Disney Print' fonts over the 'Waltograph' one... but that's just me. I tend to like fonts that haven't been used as much. Your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter