Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang, I am in need of "bridal" clip art (Mickey & Minnie or other Disney characters in wedding attire) - preferably on a clear background. Anyone? TIA!

Brooklyn - thanks for posting the link to your site. It's awesome.

weddingmickmincopy.jpg

Can I get the calenders with the numbers blank but the Ports still in them. I leave for DL on the 14th so the countdown numbers would not be exact for me. It's Awesome though, you do great work!

Here is the background I am using in full color. I will also post the version that I am using for the calendar.

horizontalblankmap.png

ShadedBackground.png

Hey Brooklyn, these are wonderful, Thank you so much, I'm sure every Pirate on the EB will be using these. You're the best! Thanks again.

ps Tell you husband Thanks for doing what he's doing! Hooo Raahh ( spent many weeks at Quantico )

Jack

Hi Brooklyn,

Just a thank you for your generosity in sharing your skills with us. I was on the WB Pan. Canal and used your calendar as one of my door magnets. I'll be going on another cruise this Dec. so I'll be in the market for new ideas. I love this thread!

Thanks again!:hug:

Brooklyn, thank you for the great countdown. I will hang it up at work. Everyone will get a kick out of it.

Brooklyn
Thank you so much for doing the calenders blank, and so quickly. Looking forward to seeing more.

Brooklyn --- thank you so much for posting the blank calendars! We also leave early so these will be great to put up on the fridge so the kids can see for themselves how close we are getting! :)

Since my computer crashed I basically lost everything! I am trying to "re-build"

I am in need of a Capt Mickey photo. I tried to scan a post card I had but my scanner is not the greatest. If anyone has one I would really apprieciate it.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Rounded Ariel?????? You got Disney on the brain.

It's actually Arial Rounded. :rotfl:

That's what I use for the "Dreams" tags anyway
1560840BOB2-med.JPG

For the regular nametags I use a font called LA Headlights.
156084DCLMICK-med.JPG

That said, if you want either of these name tags, there's no need to try to do it yourself, just let me know what you need and I can get them done for you. Noooooo problem.

Tom, Would you mind making me 3 name tags? Deb, Alex, Nicki
Thanks in advance for your help.

Since my computer crashed I basically lost everything! I am trying to "re-build"

I am in need of a Capt Mickey photo. I tried to scan a post card I had but my scanner is not the greatest. If anyone has one I would really apprieciate it.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Here are a few more that I have "borrowed" from others:

captmick.gif

CaptainMickey1.jpg

captainMickey-1.jpg

Thank you for sharing so much of your work!!! :thumbsup2

Tom, I did a search for LA Headlights, as I would like to add it to my fontbook, but I could only find it for purchase. Did you purchase it or can you point me in the direction to download it for free?

Rounded Ariel?????? You got Disney on the brain.

It's actually Arial Rounded. :rotfl:

That's what I use for the "Dreams" tags anyway
1560840BOB2-med.JPG

Hi Tom,

I saw pictures of a cabin door decorated with these name tags, and DW and I loved them. Can you please make us some for our family? We'd really appreciate it if you could make them with the following names:

Mike
Linda
Zack
Hailey
Nick

And maybe for the smaller font line under the name, something like "Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise". Or something similar, based on what will fit and what you think would be good.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter