Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually made that one for a cruisemate of mine from my meet thread, and when I saw it posted here, I grabbed it for myself as well! :bitelip: I love your stuff!

Who shall remain nameless!!! I received a warning from the moderators for endorsing her work...but I LOVE it! :love:

Oh yeah! I am glad you used it!!!!

A warning???????

I've just bought a 6" x 8" magnetic photo sleeve - the type you can put on your fridge. Will this be ok to put on the stateroom door?

We are going on our first ever cruise this Sept as part of our honeymoon to WDW after our wedding here in the UK. We've never been on any kind of cruise before, not just Disney. I'd love it if someone could make us a sign to go in the sleeve. We are cruising on the Wonder from Sept 25th - 28th and our names are Sophie and Scott. Our wedding theme is Cinderella's Coach so I'd love that to be included, but I also love that sand castle above!

Thank you!

Yes the 6x8 sleeve will work fine.

Hi. Someone asked me to create blanks of a few cruise designs I had since I am not personalizing now. I thought I'd post them here in case anyone else wants to use them or customize them. I have a few more I can post later.
Those designs are beautiful! Thank you so much for posting them.

Thank you for sharing these
hopefully I'll be able to do something with them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi. Someone asked me to create blanks of a few cruise designs I had since I am not personalizing now. I thought I'd post them here in case anyone else wants to use them or customize them. I have a few more I can post later.

cruiseletwonderbegin.jpg

cruiseletmagicbeginblank.jpg

cruiseletmagicbeginblank1.jpg

cruisefamilyblank.jpg

cruisedclrcclblank.jpg

cruisedclrcclmagic.jpg

cruisesandcastleblank.jpg

Who shall remain nameless!!! I received a warning from the moderators for endorsing her work...but I LOVE it! :love:

Yep. I've received the same type of warning.......before I learned better. ;)

Yours looks like the one I got from her.....I belive mine was the 'proto-type' she put together. She does great work!

Kvaday, I have the original hook and tink you are asking about. The ones where the hook his head are seperate; I lifted those from the graphic I posted where he is breaking through the Peter Pan scenic picture. I have already enlarged his head and hook quite a bit to get it to about 4.5". I can likely get it an inch or two larger without too much loss of detail. Let me play with it a bit.

As far as the Tink graphic, what do you want on it?

I have let several people play with these graphics and change them. For some reason many of them have reduced the size. When you try to enlarge them after that, it can get quite grainy. Check the properties of the images. The original graphic of Tink was 4.4 x 5.5 when I got it. I cleaned it up and resized it to 8.5 x 10.2 with a border. I have seen some posts of this same graphic that are now around 2"!

Kvaday, I have the original hook and tink you are asking about. The ones where the hook his head are seperate; I lifted those from the graphic I posted where he is breaking through the Peter Pan scenic picture. I have already enlarged his head and hook quite a bit to get it to about 4.5". I can likely get it an inch or two larger without too much loss of detail. Let me play with it a bit.

As far as the Tink graphic, what do you want on it?

I have let several people play with these graphics and change them. For some reason many of them have reduced the size. When you try to enlarge them after that, it can get quite grainy. Check the properties of the images. The original graphic of Tink was 4.4 x 5.5 when I got it. I cleaned it up and resized it to 8.5 x 10.2 with a border. I have seen some posts of this same graphic that are now around 2"!

I was thinking having either our names (Kevin-Vanessa-Alexus-Gabrielle) on it or " The Days" I also wanted to have Oct. 25, 2008 put on it. We are going on the Magic. Thanks so much. I'm just really bad at all this stuff.:headache: Thanks for your help!! My girls are going to be so excited

Kvaday, Here are a couple I threw together. If I have time tonight I will try to get you some more. I need to see what graphics I have on my other computer, can't find some that I thought I had on this one :confused3

This is as large as I dare make Hook. It's getting a bit blurry. If I pushed any farther I would need to do some major work to it.

173819DCL_RetroShip1.jpg

173819Discover_The_Magic.jpg

173819HookFace_Large.jpg

173819HookHook_Large.jpg

Kvaday, Here are a couple I threw together. If I have time tonight I will try to get you some more. I need to see what graphics I have on my other computer, can't find some that I thought I had on this one :confused3

This is as large as I dare make Hook. It's getting a bit blurry. If I pushed any farther I would need to do some major work to it.

173819DCL_RetroShip1.jpg

173819Discover_The_Magic.jpg

173819HookFace_Large.jpg

173819HookHook_Large.jpg

These are great!!! Thank you so much. My girls are so psyched!! :worship:

Vanessa (kvaday), Here is one more to help encourage your girls to smile for all of those Disney Photographers onboard.... on second thought maybe you don't want to show them! :lmao:

Enjoy your cruise

173819SmileForTheCamera.jpg

Vanessa (kvaday), Here is one more to help encourage your girls to smile for all of those Disney Photographers onboard.... on second thought maybe you don't want to show them! :lmao:

Enjoy your cruise

:rotfl2: WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! That sums us up, we are a pretty goofy family so that is perfect! thanks so much. :rotfl2: :banana: :hug:

Enjoy your cruise

FUNNY!! Are you able to do this one w/the name Emmie at the bottom? My dd (5) would get a kick out of it. She's always hamming for the camera.

:yay: ..mr. tom~ after going thru....20 albums..i finally found a picture

..of the magic's bow....[ we also have had..some really nasty storms..

lately]. do you still..need one? [ i've to scan it..to photobucket].

..thanks, again...for the great name tags, ..are you related to

walt? :rolleyes1 pixiedust:

..dear brooklyn..ha! :eek: ..dan yankees, eh? brooklyn...aren't they

..decendants...."dodger..blue? :smokin: ,:laughing:

..ok..so you're true yankees' fans?...we have a family..friend...
that used..to pitched..first, for the reds..than those darn yankees>

don gull. ? ...let's..see...77 ' championship team? even..more trival..

..my oldest....sister...is married..to branch rickey's grandson...* used
to own..the brooklyn dodgers. isn't life funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter