Cruising with kids under 3 year olds

Allentimes4

Earning My Ears
Please help us settle a debate. Will children under the age of three have a good time? Should we wait until they are five???

My 2 cents.............we went w/a 2 1/2 yr old ds and 10yr old dd in January 2002. Just last month my son went on and on about taking the Mickey Bus and the movie he saw on it. We have not talked about the Bus...don't have pictures of the bus.....but he truely remembers it. He remembers the pool......he remembers Pluto......he remembers the Blue Fairy from Disney Dreams......he remembers the play w/Captn Hook........dinner w/friends.........icecream by the pool..........playing on CC in the water/sand. Sounds to me like he enjoyed it!:p

On our last Disney cruise, DS was 4 and DD was 2 1/2. We all loved it!! The children loved playing in the Mickey Ears at the Mickey Pool. Loved sleeping on the bunks. Loved playing in the sand at Castaway Cay. Loved Animator's Palatte. Loved our wonderful server Nick who made them funny little hats from the cloth napkins, fed them their food like it was an airplane, and brought them special desserts. They truly have not stopped talking about it since last year. Now we have booked our next cruise for May 2004 and we are all starting to get excited for that one as well!

Each family is different, but we loved it!
(and on our cruise in May '04 -- there will be 3 children under 3 in the 4 cabins we have booked).

My daughter was 2 1/2 and loved the cruise, we are going back next year. Just keep in mind that if they are not potty trained they can not go in the pools on the ship.

We believe cruising is a great vacation for the entire family, especially when considering Flounders. Most other cruise lines don't offer anything for the under 3 crowd. Don't wait! Go now, and again when the kids are 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter