crystal palace-breakfast or dinner?

Crystal Palace-BreaKfast or dinner?

• Crystal Palace for breakfast?

• Crystal Palace for dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose Breakfast assuming you have children. Otherwise, I would have chosen dinner. I have done both, and they are 2 completely different atmospheres!...equally wonderful!:D

Originally posted by ~Sparkly~Zoe
I chose breakfast because I love their breakfast lasagne!

Ditto. The breakfast lasanga is worth it - definately one of the best foods in WDW. :)

Thanks! We do have kids. The only reason I considered dinner was because we had some other breakfasts planned (CRT, Donald's,etc.) and wanted a character dinner. That said, we only wanted to do it if it was going to be decent food and a good overall experience.

I voted for breakfast.... I have not been there for dinner (yet) but I can tell you that CP's breakfast is our all time favorite meal in all of WDW!!!! It's fabulous.... great food, beautiful atmosphere and the best character interaction around!!!! Hope this helps!!!

Crystal Palace has always been our favorite restaurant for breakfast & on our last trip we tried it for dinner, too - it was great! It is now becoming tradition to eat there twice - breakfast & dinner. Both meals are very good & we've always had great character interaction here, too. Hope this helps! :D

I have to vote for Dinner,because that's the only one we tried. The dinner buffet was very good,they had selections for adults and kids(pizza & such) and good desserts. We got excellent pictures with Pooh & gang including my DD's (15) favorite,Piglet.We also were surprised that the CM's offered to take a family group shot with all of the characters with our camera.(don't know if they done this because we were one of the last people to leave or not), but the picture turned out great.:D :D

I voted for breakfast--so far it is our favorite character breakfast(in our rather limited opinion:D )

If you're in to Winnie the Pooh and his gang, the CP is the place to be for breakfast or lunch. I don't know if the characters are there for dinner.:D

I've looked at a couple of sites that have menus and cand find what Crystal Palace serves for breakfast? DH wants to know, anyone remember most of the food? Is it pre-plated, buffet etc?

TIA

TINK61 - the characters are definitely there for dinner - we just ate there with them! They are there for all 3 meals. :D

AuntMinnie - The breakfast is our favorite one on site. It is a buffet style setting. They have a children's area featuring waffles with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eeyore on them! (I always have to take a Tigger one for myself! ;) ) The buffet features fresh fruit & yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, a potato dish, breakfast lasagna (my hubby's favorite), an area with various muffins, toast, etc. There is probably more that I can't think of now & I do believe that the options may change from time to time, too. I think there is someone available making eggs & omelets, but I've never had any made. This is our favorite character breakfast for both the great character interaction & the great food! Hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by arizonacolbys
The breakfast is our favorite one on site. It is a buffet style setting. This is our favorite character breakfast for both the great character interaction & the great food! Hope this helps! :D

Thanks for the great report, sounds as if there is something for everyone!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter