Crystal Palace - lunch vs. dinner?

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Hi all! I just noticed that the menus vary at the lunch & dinner seatings at the CP. If you have been to either of them, I would greatly appreciate some feedback! ;)

Thanks for your help!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Lunch is a little bit less expensive, but either is actually good!

I don't have anything to add, other than I am curious about this also. Does the dinner menu here justify the extra money that dinner costs? Thanks!

We have eaten breakfast and lunch at CP and have enjoyed both very much. We are adding this to our "must do" list for every trip. I would also be curious to know about dinner...

We just returned from Disney. Typically, we eat dinner at CP, but this time we decided to save a few $$ & try lunch. IMHO, I'd rather do dinner. I was not really impressed w/ the lunch offerings. To add to it, something I ate totally did not agree with me. No one else in my family had that happen, but they, too, were not too thrilled. Also, the characters seemed more hurried than we've previously experienced. Just my $.02.

Thanks so much for the replies! After reviewing their menus, the lunch offerings of basic cold cuts, doesn't seem that appealing. However, it would be a nice break from the sun. (maybe it won't be that bad in early December though! ;) ). But, their dinner sounds better with the hand carved meat options added.

Still hoping to hear more feedback! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Oh wow-I didn't realize they had changed the lunch menu. When we were there in June 2002 they had lots of food--chicken dishes, carved meats and the like. The lunch menu now sounds like really expensive sandwiches.

Is this true-------the lunch menu is now mostly cold cuts??!!!

I was there for lunch in January and did nothing but rave about it to my family.......has it changed?

Don't want cold cuts - that's what we are eating for lunch most other days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter