CS Pizza Question!

BandBob

Mouseketeer
From everything we've read, a slice of pizza is a CS on the dining plan, even with the snack changes! Our questions is: Can you pool your CS to order a full pizza at those places that allow you to order a full pizza? Or how does this work?

No. We've done the Dining Plan for our last 2 Disney trips & nowhere was it ever mentioned that you can "pool" credits...although I admit we never asked.

Every place we had pizza for lunch...like at Pinnochio Village Haus or Toy Story's Pizza Planet...offered a personal-sized cheese pizza (not a slice) and it was more than enough for one person, esp. with the salad & dessert that you also get.

The pizza window at BW reported let people pool credits for a pizza. However, we were just there last week and they would only let you order an individual slice of pizza, a drink, and a salad or a cheesecake desert. The cheesecake sounded good but when we saw it it was a little round pre-packed item so we took salads instead and they were awesome. I shared a slice with my DD and we both agreed that the pizza was not good at all.

The salads were like a field mix and had fruit in them and big enough to feed two adults by themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter