Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The current Cast on the Wonder will be there for a few months yet!
The current Cast on the Magic will be still onboard in November
Do you happen to know whether crossover is on the Panama for the Magic? Im scared with the tiny cast they currently have Panama character schedules will be rather limited

Do you know if the princesses on the Wonder right now are staying on for the Australia sailings or if they're moving to another ship? Wondering if we'll be able to see them again on the Magic in November 🤞
The cast that is currently on the Wonder will not be staying on for the Australian sailings. A new cast will take over for the South Pacific and Australia season.

Who is excited for Halloween on the High Seas???
What is you favorite Disney Halloween experience, treat, character interaction, memory?

Hi Mags!

Thanks for answering questions! I'm taking my wife and two young daughters (5yr and 2yr) on our first cruise November 13th on the Wish! My oldest is turning 5 on the cruise and is super excited and my girls keep asking if they'll be able to meet Rapunzel? I haven't read anything about her being available to meet?

They also LOVE Cinderella, Elsa and Anna but I know they can potentially meet them, just hoping somehow Rapunzel does meet and greets? Thanks for your time and hope you're having a magical day!

Hi Mags!

Thanks for answering questions! I'm taking my wife and two young daughters (5yr and 2yr) on our first cruise November 13th on the Wish! My oldest is turning 5 on the cruise and is super excited and my girls keep asking if they'll be able to meet Rapunzel? I haven't read anything about her being available to meet?

They also LOVE Cinderella, Elsa and Anna but I know they can potentially meet them, just hoping somehow Rapunzel does meet and greets? Thanks for your time and hope you're having a magical day!
Hi! I am so excited for you for your first cruise! Yes Rapunzel should be onboard 😀

What is you favorite Disney Halloween experience, treat, character interaction, memory?

I am. Sailing on the Magic next month, and it will be my 9th Halloween cruise (favorite character interaction would probably be meeting the "Sanderson Sisters" on the Wish last year)

I’m super excited for my our upcoming HOTHS cruise on the Dream to Bermuda. We keep doing HOTHS because Oct is a great time for us to cruise more than for the Halloween theme, not that I don’t love Halloween. My favorite HOTHS memory though was last year on the Fantasy we skipped out on the very end of the Halloween party and changed and I rode the Aquaduck over and over and over with my daughters with no one else riding. The lifeguards commented it was our private slide for the evening and told us we were ready for the next level experience. So not exactly Halloween themed but I will probably try a repeat again this year.

We did arrive quite early and wait to see the Sanderson Sisters at one of their meets and being first in line had a little extra interaction with them as they came out which was really cool, made it worth the wait.

I have never been but it sounds like so much fun. I love halloween in general so I am sure I would love it on a ship too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter