Currently at the grand opening of wwohp

I can't imagine anything that would have been worth that wait for me. Kudos to those who gutted it out. I'm a wimp girl and got my fix at the soft openings. If I wanted a pin, there's always eBay. Whatever it costs would be less than the cost of of standing for hours in a mob scene in the summer FL heat.

I'll admit I'm hankering for a butterbeer tho'. I'm counting on weekdays not being nearly as bad so I can run over for a fix at some point.

We just got back from WWoHP. A ton of fun, but if wouldn't go if I had to go as general public! Man the line was crazy! We got in at 7 and it was really great. The stores are crazy small and are so overwhelming you can hardly look, but we loved it anyway. We are going to go again tomorrow and do the FJ and hopefully Ollivanders. I bought a wand and a Quibbler and a keychain and a Goblet of Fire. Butterbeer is very good but the reports are right, SO SWEET! Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks was good and the building was neat. It was a great day. I can't believe I have been to Hogsmeade! :goodvibes

So, I told my DS with special needs we would go over to WWOHP while on our trip to WDW the week before the 4th . I planned on doing the Weds. the 30th.

He is in a wheelchair and he just wants to see Hogsmeade, is this an insane idea???

We would go over to Universal reguardless as we have AP's. I will just steer clear of WWOHP.

Any advice would be great!! Thanks!!

So, I told my DS with special needs we would go over to WWOHP while on our trip to WDW the week before the 4th . I planned on doing the Weds. the 30th.

He is in a wheelchair and he just wants to see Hogsmeade, is this an insane idea???

We would go over to Universal reguardless as we have AP's. I will just steer clear of WWOHP.

Any advice would be great!! Thanks!!
That's a couple of weeks away so hopefully just getting into IOA will settle down. That's the part of it that concerns me the most in the first few weeks. I would definitely keep an eye on the boards here!

I can't imagine anything that would have been worth that wait for me. Kudos to those who gutted it out. I'm a wimp girl and got my fix at the soft openings. If I wanted a pin, there's always eBay. Whatever it costs would be less than the cost of of standing for hours in a mob scene in the summer FL heat.
:thumbsup2 Our thoughts exactly!!

I'm wondering how the crowds will be in the next two weeks. The Universal portion of my vacation is scheduled the 8th-10th, and Im trying to decide what is the earliest we should be at IOA before the turnstyles open. Sadly, we are not staying on-site as my family thought it was stupid when we already had a room at a Disney Deluxe at $400 a night. So the plan is to just cab it over to Universal in the morning and wait it out. Is 6 or 6:30 AM too early or not early enough? I'm willing to wait however long I have to wait but would perfer not to be in line out in City Walk all day.

Also, will they have the ticket agents open early to redeem vouchers? As I dont want that hold us up anymore than necessary either.

I have to go tomorrow no matter what. Bought my ticket online, it has my name on it...so can't even sell it to my friend who lives in Orlando. Hopefully we'll get in. If not, we'll try to ride Hulk, Spiderman, etc. then visit the main giftshop to grab some HP goodies. =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter