CURVES opened in our town

laurenk

DIS Veteran
I have been doing WW for 9 weeks now. I have lost 25.8lbs. without any exercise. BUT, I can see some will be necessary in order to tighten up all this extra stuff laying around. What exactly is it? Do you have to make a long time commitment like joining a gym? I had bought a resistance bike, but it just sits here next to my computer:( . I know I need to do something, and I see that CURVES is a big thing on this board. Any info. will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Lauren

HI!

I just joined Curves last month and am really enjoying it. I used to belong to a real gym... I signed up but never went back, after a whole 2 years I finally caceled the membership.

With Curves you can join a month to month program... It costs about $10 extra a month but I feel that it's well worth it to try it out with out having to bite the bullet and sign a contract.

Thanks Robin! I just got back, and signed up. I am opting for the month to month plan until I make sure it is for me. I start tommorow!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter