Cute/funny things kids say while @ Disney!

Not something that was said exactly, but still a cute story...DH and I were at HM in DL, just in the foyer before entering the stretching room and there was a little girl about 5 in Dad's arms and she has a little glow stick in her hand and she looked pretty nervous. Her dad was telling her that it wasn't that scary, and she looked at DH and I like she clearly didn't believe him. So DH and I both reassured it that Mickey would never made anything too scary and that it was just for fun. She still seemed unconvinced, but her dad told her to wave her magic wand (the glow stick) if she got scared. So we headed into the stretching room, and when the moment came the lights went out (and a bunch of people screamed) that little "magic wand" was waving so fast!! It was too cute.

Not what she said but her actions! Still laugh everytime i think about it. We were standing in the main lobby of Disneyland Hotel and my little sister about 18 months at the time was standing watching the small movie screen, when out of nowhere goofy came galloping fast and loud donw the center of the lobby. My sister who was wearing flip flops stepped strait out of her shoes trying to run away and screaming at the top of her lungs. She was trying to pick up her shoe and run away at the same time. Everyone in the lobby watched and got a huge laugh out of it. I wish we had gotten a video. It's almost hard to explain but funniest story.

Just remembered another one! This past trip in april we went to minnies for breakfast. We were sitting down and the mad hatter came. He had my little sister who is now 5 and i am almost 15 stand on the chair. He asked her "is this your older sister?" she replied "yep!" he said do you love her?" she replied "yep!" Then he asked "whats your favorite thing about her?" (let me tell you the whole restraunt was listening to this conversation popcorn::) She replied "she let's me take showers with her!" Everyone looked and laughed i turned lobster red and i was so embarrassed. The mad hatter replied "wow you have such a nice sister there, i'll be sure to let mickey know about that!" We were in a hurry that morning and my mom forced her to shower with me. I just didnt expect every person in disneyland to know about it. :rolleyes: Yes, kids say the darnest things!

When my DD was 6 she sat in front of the Splash Mountain log (which at DL are the straddle version) after the splashdown she very excitedly yelled "I got so wet ! I got so wet I even have water in my v******!" of course this coincided with making the turn at the bridge, so all of a sudden there is this laughter breaking out....which just confused her as she didn't know what was funny!I had obviously gone overboard on the "all body parts are equal and should be named and spoken"routine:)

DD5 got her BBB makeover on Monday, and was dressed up in her Cinderella gown. Well, all day, people kept calling her "princess" or "your highness" or "Cinderella." About halfway through the day, she whispered to me "Mommy, I think these people think I'm really Cinderella. Should I tell them it's just pretend?" Oh, my heart!

I had a similar experience when my daughter was 2 1/2. She went to BBB everyone called her "princess" and" Snow white". We went the next day to the princess breakfast at epcot. All the princesses came through but one of the last was Snow White ( which my kait was dressed as) Snow leaned downand said who are you.... my daughter said "I'm Snow White...who are you?" We all died laughing including Snow White.:rotfl2:

Thought of one more...We all rode Splash Mountain( me, dh and ds) Our 2 1/2 y/o stayed with grandma. She asked why I can't go on the ride. My mom told her your too little. Kait replied without missing a beat...and you too old?:rolleyes1

One day I was walking walking infront of Splash going towards HM & the Columbia was parked to get ready for Fantasmic. There were men in hard hats fixing the rigging & I heard a boy in a stroller say, "Look, there's a pirate w/ a yellow hat!" :goodvibes

It's now nearly 6 months (already!) since DS6's first ever visit in April, but he literally talks about DL everyday - writes stories about it at school all the time and has been planning his future career with Disney ever since we got back!

Today we were walking to school and he announced, "When I grow up and work at Disneyland I'm going to live at Hojo's,then I won't have far to walk to work."

During our last trip to Disney on october the weather was chilly & the sky very cloudy.

On our last day the sun came up and it was shinning. My 4 year old must have really felt the difference because while we were driving a car on autopia he said:

"this car seat is so hot, it's kind of getting sexy" :lmao:

We still wondered where he heard that before.......:rolleyes1

This is one of my favorite stories, in February of 2006 my DBF was on his first trip to DL, Me being his tour guide of course. Well I knew he was a big star wars fan so I took him on star tours (unfortunately he gets motion sick :sick:) So there we are sitting in the cabin, in that strange silence when the CM has just left but the ride hasnt started yet. It was sooo quite when all the sudden from to rows back a little voice says rather shrilly " ARE WE GOING TO DIE!" The whole cabin started laughing at the poor little guy. When the ride was over I saw him turn to his dad and say "Whew we mad it daddy I was worried". He was soo cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter