D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

All the lines are in the basement starting this AM. They’re separated by reservation, preferred, and standby. Honestly things look ok? It’s really the show floor (hall c mostly) that filled chutes fast and has now tapered off a bit.
That makes sense with it being MOG pins in that line. I think tomorrow morning will be worse for standby for marvel/Lucasfilm

That makes sense with it being MOG pins in that line. I think tomorrow morning will be worse for standby for marvel/Lucasfilm
I agree. I think standby will be a bit bonkers, reservations and preferred may be more filled depending on how people want to try for seats (though they’re filled in order, row by row, so it’s a crapshoot either way)

Just woke up; couldn’t really sleep 😩. Will try to head over for gate open.

I also have a preferred pass, but I’m likely skipping Legends to try for a store (I’m assuming I might not be able to get a VQ, and if I do, hopefully I can knock out 2 today!) otherwise I’ll visit the archives, plane, etc. and wait for hall d23 until this afternoon. Will post updates when I get there!
Lol i was debating about skipping legends since its live streamed so i could technically watch while in line, but its a combo of opening ceremony too.

Wth so I joined the que and it gives me an eta of 530 min lol. Is that 10am plus 530 min?
Initially got group 4 for MOG. Dropped it and got group 58 on the second go. So fingers crossed this doesn’t get called until after 12pm and before 2pm.
How did you know which was better??

I got queue 20 for MoG but I don’t even know how good that is so I may wait in line anyway. If my math is right that is right smack in the middle of our lunch because of course it is.

I got group 8 for MOG. So, I probably will grab some breakfast and then queue once dressed, That will give me some time to walk the floor.

I dont even know how its possible I got 530 min which is apparently 8 hrs when I thought the 6am only gives up hrs up to 1pm???

Wth so I joined the que and it gives me an eta of 530 min lol. Is that 10am plus 530 min?
How did you know which was better??
They are going to start calling groups at 10am. If it’s like the ride VQs 4 will be called right at 10am and I’ll be at legends. You only have an hour to return.

It usually goes til sometime past the second drop time, but estimated return time is going to jump down once they start calling groups.
I hope this is true… I am literally standing at the door, I need to leave but I still don’t know what line to get in. Roll the dice that 20 is called before I need to head into DCA for brunch at 11:40? Or just hop in that line because I really want to have a chance to buy things there today. This isn’t making it easier to plan my day. 😬

I hope this is true… I am literally standing at the door, I need to leave but I still don’t know what line to get in. Roll the dice that 20 is called before I need to head into DCA for brunch at 11:40? Or just hop in that line because I really want to have a chance to buy things there today. This isn’t making it easier to plan my day. 😬
That’s tough. I personally won’t go to the parks until after the expo ends today and tomorrow, it’s just too much time to go back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter