D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

There's A LOT to see on the convention floor along with the panels on the 4 stages that's not Hall D23 (now Honda Center) presentations.

IMHO, the floor is a lot more representative of Disney magic than the premier shows. There's official showcases from different parts of Disney along with 3rd party vendors for their merch. Lots of photo ops, signings, and really liked the small panel guests that happen throughout the days at each showcase.

Then there are the smaller panels too that have a lot to offer. If you're a legacy/historical person, there's LOTS of those really nice panels too.

It's a great Con IMHO. Not crazy like San Diego Comic Con that's happening just a few weeks earlier.
One of my favorite small panels from 2022 was when the creative team shared insights and gave a preview of Zootpia+. Was just as much fun and less stressful than literally sitting around for hours waiting to (maybe) get a seat for the showcases in Hall D23

I know I paid $14 for shipping. I'm not sure if I missed it. When are tickets supposed to arrive in the mail?

One more question for the experts….i saw some reference to a pass for the events at ACC. The person posted that they were able to purchase a kind of ‘fast pass’ for these events. Does anyone know anything about this and how one goes about getting that?

One more question for the experts….i saw some reference to a pass for the events at ACC. The person posted that they were able to purchase a kind of ‘fast pass’ for these events. Does anyone know anything about this and how one goes about getting that?
There was an rsp opportunity last time around. I think it was a few weeks before that you filled it out and you got the results like a week or two before the convention.

My ticket buying experience yesterday could not have been easier. At the last minute I decided to add a queue on my work laptop, though I’d heard a rumor that we can’t enter a credit card through our work devices. Like, why you shopping online during work hours? So I had three laptop windows going with positions of less than 1,500, 20k and 36k. The work laptop won! I quickly booked 400 level seats for Sunday, as Legends is our absolute priority (OMG – the class this year!) and then did Saturday seats. Added the pin to my cart and checked out. Thank you so much to everyone who posted on Tuesday with their experiences. That’s how I knew to refresh to get the ‘Buy Tickets’ oval to appear.

@brightlined are we the same person? 😂 I too did just Sunday as a first timer in 2022 and then booked Sat & Sun for 2024! DH is joining me this year. I went solo in 2022 and when I came back gushing about how great it all was I think he was a little jealous. So he’ll do Star Wars and Marvel panels and I’ll probably be at the Archives stage the entire weekend. There is SO much to choose from and you can really make the weekend your own.

Now that tickets are in hand I’m booking flights, hotel, and gotta grab those discounted park tickets for Monday!

One of my favorite small panels from 2022 was when the creative team shared insights and gave a preview of Zootpia+. Was just as much fun and less stressful than literally sitting around for hours waiting to (maybe) get a seat for the showcases in Hall D23
My favorite panel was on the Society of Adventurers. Backstory, etc.

Funniest part is they asked for questions at the end. I and 20 other people got in line. Very first person up said "With all the focus on SEA and adventure in general... when are we getting the Adventurers Club back?"

And everyone on stage hemmed and hawed and said no news on that... and 18 of us in line all sat down.
:mic:

There was an rsp opportunity last time around. I think it was a few weeks before that you filled it out and you got the results like a week or two before the convention.
Oh and I filled mine out and hit "submit" but missed that apparently on the next page you had to hit confirm and you got an e-mail confirming you had made selections. So... I realized that a few weeks before the event and had absolutely none. LOL.

Seems like they didn't hold any tickets for the general sale. I am really surprised even the 3-day fan pass is sold out.
View attachment 846085View attachment 846086
Crazy.... and more than that, it's now impossible to attend all three days even for just the convention center. They basically sold out Saturday in two days.

Unless you want to spend $999+ (and I think even the $999 seats are sold out?). It'll be hilarious if there are still floor seats left by the day of the convention. Guess I didn't need to panic about trying to get those on Day 1.

Oh and I filled mine out and hit "submit" but missed that apparently on the next page you had to hit confirm and you got an e-mail confirming you had made selections. So... I realized that a few weeks before the event and had absolutely none. LOL.
Oh no! I filled mine out and I think got like 1 thing and it was not a first choice, but I didn’t care since I had the preferred ticket and the other panel I really wanted to go to I was able to get in the standby line like 30 minutes before it started and got a seat in the back.

Crazy.... and more than that, it's now impossible to attend all three days even for just the convention center. They basically sold out Saturday in two days.

Unless you want to spend $999+ (and I think even the $999 seats are sold out?). It'll be hilarious if there are still floor seats left by the day of the convention. Guess I didn't need to panic about trying to get those on Day 1.
There are still Preferred tickets available as of 12:00PM.

Attachments

• 1711652533200.png
    1711652533200.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 3
A friend just got thru with a #150ish number. They said there is still 3 day fan pass availability and the seats available for preferred are $2099 and $2599.

EDIT: aaand it's sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter