D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

Good luck!

My hopes are pretty low at this point after sitting in the queue for over four hours yesterday with nonstop tech errors. We originally wanted to make a whole trip of this and go all three days but maybe if I can just grab a one day ticket that'll be fine and just shift my focus to Disneyland with the expo a side quest.

My hopes are pretty low at this point after sitting in the queue for over four hours yesterday with nonstop tech errors. We originally wanted to make a whole trip of this and go all three days but maybe if I can just grab a one day ticket that'll be fine and just shift my focus to Disneyland with the expo a side quest.
It does make me wonder what the heck happened since it was multiple devices... were they all on the same network? I put my phone into cellular mode yesterday just in case it made a difference when numbers were assigned. Narrator: it did not. You could try that in case it was a router issue though?

It does make me wonder what the heck happened since it was multiple devices... were they all on the same network? I put my phone into cellular mode yesterday just in case it made a difference when numbers were assigned. Narrator: it did not. You could try that in case it was a router issue though?
Good idea- thank you, I'll make sure my phone is off the wifi! Can't hurt to try! If I strike out I guess there's the resale market but no idea what that will look like, I saw a few people posted tickets already on StubHub and those sites but seemed like just a few trying to score a few thousand dollars off some poor desperate soul.

It's time to buy park tickets... the pro move is not bothering on expo days right? It feels so wrong, but its probably right...! I've only gone in '22 so far and there wasn't anything in the evenings so my husband and I went into the parks after so it made sense. But with the Honda center I'm thinking nah.... I'll probably still get one for Monday even though my flight is at 2:30 so I can at least stroll around one last time after breakfast.

Whats your limit of number of hours before its "worth it"?

It's time to buy park tickets... the pro move is not bothering on expo days right? It feels so wrong, but its probably right...! I've only gone in '22 so far and there wasn't anything in the evenings so my husband and I went into the parks after so it made sense. But with the Honda center I'm thinking nah.... I'll probably still get one for Monday even though my flight is at 2:30 so I can at least stroll around one last time after breakfast.

Don't buy tickets for the expo days if you are also going to Honda Center. chances are you would maybe have 1 hour at Disneyland after the Honda Center portion on friday/saturday and like 3 hours on Sunday. I did book park passes in 2022 to go get dinner on friday/saturday, but I have a magic key.

Don't buy tickets for the expo days if you are also going to Honda Center. chances are you would maybe have 1 hour at Disneyland after the Honda Center portion on friday/saturday and like 3 hours on Sunday. I did book park passes in 2022 to go get dinner on friday/saturday, but I have a magic key.
Yeah, I think this is the way... its hard knowing I really will be busy all day every day without a schedule but surely it won't feel like too much expo time, right? Last time I ended up skipping smaller panels to meet up with my husband and kind of regretted that (as much as you can regret quality time with your spouse of course!).

If I were doing rope drop and having breakfast in the park, I'd do it for a half day. That's still several hours. If I were taking my time in the morning and having breakfast at the hotel and maybe only getting a couple of hours at the park, I wouldn't unless it was part of a multi-day ticket in which adding the extra day is just like $30 or somehting like that

Yeah, I think this is the way... its hard knowing I really will be busy all day every day without a schedule but surely it won't feel like too much expo time, right? Last time I ended up skipping smaller panels to meet up with my husband and kind of regretted that (as much as you can regret quality time with your spouse of course!).
between the 4 stages for panels, the stage on the expo floor, all the shopping venues, the archives exhibit etc. there will be plenty to fill each day.

Yeah, I think this is the way... it’s hard knowing I really will be busy all day every day without a schedule but surely it won't feel like too much expo time, right? Last time I ended up skipping smaller panels to meet up with my husband and kind of regretted that (as much as you can regret quality time with your spouse of course!).
Don’t do the parks on days you go to Honda.

Very good chance the whole expo will sell out today. Sunday ACC tickets are going back and forth between availability and sold out, which happened with Saturday yesterday before it sold out. Preferred is now down to the below.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 1.20.42 PM.png

We let our mk lapse this year. Believe was just too high and front loading visits with socal passes x2. Then August d23 and October obb.

Only left uncovered is winter holiday

No dlr for d23 this year. Going to rent out of stay at vgc. Have Hilton stay on the books via points thankfully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter