Dancing with the Stars...anyone watching?

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks for ending the suspense for me, Dyan!

Good choice for last night's last dance.

I was surprised Mel B was in the bottom 2 but happy about Floyd. I thought maybe Mark & Floyd would be the bottom 2.

I was surprised about Mel B too. Floyd didn't have any grace, so it was time for him. Next week is Latin week...that's going to be fun to watch.

It's a shame that Gloria Estifan had to cancel, but I think they did a good thing with the singers filling in...but what did you all think about those "clown" dancers? I loved seeing Drew and Cheryl, and Wayne was doing what he does best, and that isn't dancing :lmao: But I have to say his voice just isn't as strong as it was... was sad to see (hear)...well, you know what I mean...

Wayne was just sad. The Wade Robeson dance - I'm equally fascinated by his choreography and his dancing as I am repelled. It's always different.

I enjoyed watching Drew & Cheryl too - an odd combination of moves but enjoyable.

I didn't get to see Mondays dances since my cable box reset itself and tivo ended up recording nothing. LOL I did half watch last night and its on the tivo for later viewing. I can't believe they are just now making a big deal about the lifts. As I stated the other week they've been doing them the whole time.

I love watching Wade. He always fascinates me.

I think Marie fainting made it on every media market over the last 2 days. I didn't get to see live, but DS and I watched the rewind on the tivo....that looked really scary!

I enjoyed the "I Dream of Genie" dance, but it was time for him to go.

I think Jane looked amazing...

Helio wasn't "on" or something... it just wasn't there...

Love Sabrina and Mel B! I still think it will be one of those 2...

I liked Mark Cuban's energy and enthusiasm but I agree - it was time to go! Sabrina's my favorite and Helio just wasn't on this time, plus I thought he looked silly in that shirt :goodvibes

Does anyone else think Edyta could still wear sexy costumes and yet look a little bit classier than she does? My dh says I pick on her every week.

LOL I complain about Edyta's clothing (or lack thereof) every week too! DH doesn't watch, but DD does & she says the same thing.

I agree that Helio wasn't "on" this week, I still can't believe how everyone is gushing over Cameron! (I have to admit I don't get his attraction on AMC either. ;)) I thought his shirt looked really silly...he has muscular arms, but the open thing just wasn't working for some reason, I don't know why. I kept wanting him to button it & had to laugh when Len said the same thing! LOL

Did anyone see Mark Cuban's interview on GMA this morning? They asked him to pick a winner. He said he thought Cameron of the men and Jane of the women. :confused3 I was so unimpressed with Jane's dance on Monday. It didn't seem like much of a rhumba to me...just a series of positions set to music.

I think Sabrina is the best. If someone else wins, I'd rather it be Jenny than Mel. For some reason Mel's personality is just too harsh for me...not that that has anything to do with her dancing though. :lmao:

I still can't believe how everyone is gushing over Cameron! (I have to admit I don't get his attraction on AMC either. ;)) I thought his shirt looked really silly...he has muscular arms, but the open thing just wasn't working for some reason, I don't know why. I kept wanting him to button it & had to laugh when Len said the same thing! LOL

I can't figure that out either - and I'm not impressed with his dancing either.

I watched Monday night and DH and i had to rewind Marie a couple times before it really set in. When they had so many commercials we thought something must have really been up.

I'm happy with last nights results. I enjoyed the Genie dance but it was his time to go. Jane just does nothing for me however I'd love to have her body at that age. LOL I'm not sure who I think should go next I think there are a couple that are all about the same level so it could be a true fan vote kindof thing.

LOL I complain about Edyta's clothing (or lack thereof) every week too! DH doesn't watch, but DD does & she says the same thing.

... I still can't believe how everyone is gushing over Cameron! (I have to admit I don't get his attraction on AMC either. ;)) I thought his shirt looked really silly...he has muscular arms, but the open thing just wasn't working for some reason, I don't know why. I kept wanting him to button it & had to laugh when Len said the same thing! LOL :

I do the same thing about Edyta's clothing. Could it get any smaller? :rotfl2: As for Cameron - I don't get the attraction either and I watch AMC all the time! I don't think he's all that hot, but hey what do I know? :rotfl:

I think Marie fainting made it on every media market over the last 2 days. I didn't get to see live, but DS and I watched the rewind on the tivo....that looked really scary!

I enjoyed the "I Dream of Genie" dance, but it was time for him to go. ...

I agree - Marie's fainting looked scary, she looked like she fell hard! She was so funny though when she said something about the points dropping faster or her body falling faster. Even though I don't think she'll win (though I hope so) - Marie is my favorite. By then again I've been an Osmond fan since I was a little kid (so it seems like I've been a fan for forever!)

That's so funny, I tell my family that Edyta's clothes always look like they are going to fall off. The week before last, she looked naked...

Did anyone else feel sorry for Marie? She kept trying to blow off the faint, but everyone kept bringing it up... She had one of her worst dances, too.

My guess this week is for Jenny to be voted off - I know the judges loved her dance last night, but it looked so wooden to me.

I felt sorry for Marie too. It was as if the judges wanted to keep bringing up the fainting so that she could be voted off (in fear perhaps that it would happen again).

I loved the group dance - that was fun to watch.

I don't think Jenny will leave yet - I think it might be ... Jane Seymore, I think it's time for her to go.

Michelle

My hopes are - Marie & Jane - bottom two. Either of them going home would make me happy. I just don't get Cameron and Edyta - the outfits didn't fit their dance or music.

I still really like Sabrina and loved her and Mark in the final group dance.

Can you believe Sabrina was told to pack her dancing shoes?! I am shocked.:sad2:

OK - I think I've had it with this show - come on - Sabrina was the best dancer. Jane Seymour & Marie Osmond are still there - give me a break!

:sad: :faint: :faint:
What in the world are they thinking.. They sent Sabrina home over Cameron and Edyta.. WHAT??? OH, I'm just so disgusted!!:eek:

That is just awful.... just awful.... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter