Dane, Farrah, Heath & Javens "dreaming" of dreams TR 8/30-9/6*UPDATE pg 28 9/28*

heath-and-javens-mom

I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that
First a introduction ofcourse:
My name is Farrah (29), My husbands name is Dane (37), and we have 2 little boys, Heath (8) and Javen (5).
We Have been to Disney as a family 3 times prior--In 2001 we stayed at the All star sports resort, this was my Very first trip to Disney, but Dane had lived in Florida as a child so he went often, at this time we only had Heath who was only 1 when we went...we had a wonderful time and I fell in love with all things Disney during this trip!

A few years later we decided to go again-- Our son Javen had just been born and he was born with a birth defect That caused us to have to feed him with special utensils and syringes (cleft lip and palate) so we opted for him to stay here with Grandma while we took Heath (Heath was 3 at the time)...This time we stayed at CSR.

It wasnt till 3 years later that we went once again and This time Javen got to go too! This was September 2007-- many may know me from my past PTR and TR from this trip. We stayed at POP and had the best time ever-- I had done alot of research and found the dis 7 months prior to leaving so I was filled with tons of new Great information about disney that I was totally unaware of untill finding DIS!
During this trip We had a Glow party at POP (a DIS meet) and I met sooo many wonderful disers!! I still keep in contact with many of them today.

SO we are up to date on our Disney past!
This year we have planned a 7 day trip : end of Aug Thru first of Sept. at the WILDERNESS LODGE

I wil try to post a few pics of the cast-- after all thats what makes for good TR and PTR reading- the pics right LOL

This is us getting ready to attend MNSSHP last year
[[/COLOR]
mnsshp.jpg

And here is a current pic of me and Dane (I change my hair color, and style constantly so its hard to keep up- LOL)
DSCF4469.jpg

and here are recent pics of the little ones!
Heath

2008_0224feb20080064.jpg

Javen
2008_0224feb20080073.jpg

And the both of them
2008_0224feb20080088.jpg

I hope to see many old friends as I begin this journey into planning yet another trip, and also Hope to meet many new ones!! Thanks for reading!pixiedust:

Second!! :lmao: I`m sooo jealous your going again! But I`ll be here every step of the way!

Wait wheres DM?! Shes not here!!!

I`m your favourite Disser now! :rotfl2:

Love your PTR so far. Can't wait to read more! Your family looks awesome all dressed up for MNSSHP!

I guess we'll be there around the same time. Hope your trip is very magical! pirate:

:wave2: I'm ready, bring it on!
WOOT! Thanks for subbing!:goodvibes
Second!! :lmao: I`m sooo jealous your going again! But I`ll be here every step of the way!

Wait wheres DM?! Shes not here!!!

I`m your favourite Disser now! :rotfl2:
LOL- I cant narrow it down to just ONE favourite Diser but since yu subbed before Dm your in the running;)
J/K I love ya DM!
I'm in for the ride!!!:drive:
:cheer2: YAY My trip planning partner has arrived..I shall just call you my disney assistant/agent!

Love your PTR so far. Can't wait to read more! Your family looks awesome all dressed up for MNSSHP!

I guess we'll be there around the same time. Hope your trip is very magical! pirate:

Oh cool- what are your dates and what resort we you be at??
Thanks for the complimets on the MNSSHP outfits- we had alot of fun that night.pirate:
Thanks for subbing BTW!:)

Aw, I really wanna stay there sometime-- maybe next year we will do AKL- Dane has Always wanted to stay there - he said that waking up with the animals outside your door would be very cool.

Aw, I really wanna stay there sometime-- maybe next year we will do AKL- Dane has Always wanted to stay there - he said that waking up with the animals outside your door would be very cool.

we are gonna be there during the same dates (almost exact)! maybe we should do a meet up:thumbsup2

I'm still hoping for an upgrade to savanna view, but I'm fine with poolview - most important is the bunkbeds so we can fit a crib in the room!

A meet up would be awesome. Will have to do that! :goodvibes

:wave2: Farrah, like a good Focker I am here:cool1:

I can't wait to hear about your trip. Heath and Javen are so cute:goodvibes.

Ahem! I'll have you know that I don't like subbing to PTRs. But I'm here because we share a special love ...
Ahem! You subbed to my last PTR too and I think that was before we found out we shared love for the same man:goodvibes
I'm still hoping for an upgrade to savanna view, but I'm fine with poolview - most important is the bunkbeds so we can fit a crib in the room!

A meet up would be awesome. Will have to do that! :goodvibes
Poolview will be very nice Im sure- I have seen pictures and WOW! I am sending pixiedust: for you to get a free upgrade though! :goodvibes
:wave2: Farrah, like a good Focker I am here:cool1:

I can't wait to hear about your trip. Heath and Javen are so cute:goodvibes.

Aww- thanks for subbing! Tanya told me you were all good fockers- she was right:upsidedow
Thanks for complimenting Heath and Javen- they are my world! Even though I feel alittle like this sometimes:crowded: LOL (did I mention we do foster care and I have 6 kids right now):faint: :goodvibes

Aww- thanks for subbing! Tanya told me you were all good fockers- she was right:upsidedow
Thanks for complimenting Heath and Javen- they are my world! Even though I feel alittle like this sometimes:crowded: LOL (did I mention we do foster care and I have 6 kids right now):faint: :goodvibes

All I can say is WOW. I only have one and sometimes I feel like :faint:

So does that mean when I start my PTR you won't be subbing till its a TR??? :sad:
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I mean, probably not. I really can't keep up with the ones I'm subbed with now. I like to have fun here and not feel as tho I'm reading just to please others. I do promise to read all my friends TRs! :flower3:

Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I mean, probably not. I really can't keep up with the ones I'm subbed with now. I like to have fun here and not feel as tho I'm reading just to please others. I do promise to read all my friends TRs! :flower3:
ok then.... but... if u get bored ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter