Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked on the main page and no one has answered yet...

can you do this? (to almost fit the whole transfer sheet)

I
CAN'T
KEEP CALM

WE'RE GOING TO
DISNEY WORLD (with "Disney World" in Waltograph font)

one with a pink background with minnie ears at the top
And one light blue with mickey ears at the top.

Like this
http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/i-cant-keep-calm-were-going-to-disney-world/

Of course! but please remember to delete your original thread so no one else sees it and decides to make it!

Oh my, I love your designs! Can you please design a customized Elsa / Frozen transfer for a shirt? I will be putting this on a light pink child's t-shirt.
I leave late next week so hopefully you have enough time for this?

I was hoping for a heart filled with personalized things about our Disney Trip. I would like the name "Lily" beneath it and the Character Elsa from Frozen on the
shirt.

Something like this? Let me know if this is possible. I don't know how hard it is to fill in with the words. THANK YOU!!!

Some potential words to fill in the heart. Can you do these words in shades of purple, pink, & turquoise?

Walt Disney World
October 2014
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Mickey's Halloween Party
Cinderella's Royal Table
T-Rex Cafe
Downtown Disney
Lily
Elizabeth
Rich
Waring Family
Madrid Family
5th Birthday
Vacation
Orlando
Florida
Birthday Celebration
Anna & Elsa
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
It's a small world
Fireworks

I will give it a shot! :)

Friendly Reminder! When saving your artwork from my imageshack, look for the download button, otherwise if you just click on the image and do 'save as...' you're just going to get the Low-Resolution Preview image ;)

Oh my, I love your designs! Can you please design a customized Elsa / Frozen transfer for a shirt? I will be putting this on a light pink child's t-shirt.
I leave late next week so hopefully you have enough time for this?

I was hoping for a heart filled with personalized things about our Disney Trip. I would like the name "Lily" beneath it and the Character Elsa from Frozen on the
shirt.

Something like this? Let me know if this is possible. I don't know how hard it is to fill in with the words. THANK YOU!!!

Some potential words to fill in the heart. Can you do these words in shades of purple, pink, & turquoise?

Walt Disney World
October 2014
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Mickey's Halloween Party
Cinderella's Royal Table
T-Rex Cafe
Downtown Disney
Lily
Elizabeth
Rich
Waring Family
Madrid Family
5th Birthday
Vacation
Orlando
Florida
Birthday Celebration
Anna & Elsa
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
It's a small world
Fireworks

Ok, this is what I was able to do, let me know if you like it, I made both a solid white background and a clear background one. :)

SOLID BACKGROUND

CLEAR BACKGROUND

Thank you for sharing your gift of design with us!

I was wondering if you could please create two 5x7 autograph book covers. One for my DS Haddon that has the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and says something about being his first Walt Disney World trip November 2014. And then one for my DD Abby that also says first WDW trip Nov. 2014 and has the princesses including A&E, if possible.

Thank you very much!

Hi :)

Your designs are wonderful!

My request would include the following (if you are so inclined):

T-shirt designs:

Themed Mickey Head - Disney Star Wars - Name: Ajay - Year: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Anna & Elsa together - Name: Nisha - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Mickey - Name: Jasmine - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Sparkly Ruby Slippers (Wizard of Oz) - Name: Nanette - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

Themed Mickey Head - Frozen - with Snow White - Name: Mommy - Year on the bottom in smaller font: 2014

We are down to a month before we leave :)
Thank you kindly for your consideration.
Nanu111

Let me know if this is what you needed! :goodvibes

Ok, this is what I was able to do, let me know if you like it, I made both a solid white background and a clear background one. :) http://imageshack.com/i/exyuZ3vVj SOLID BACKGROUND http://imageshack.com/i/idJknlJ5p CLEAR BACKGROUND

OMG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! This is perfect. I'm running out tomorrow to get my transfer paper and t-shirt. I will post pictures. I'm so excited. THANK YOU!!

Quick question - how to i download a high resolution jpeg? Do I need to go on a photo sharing site or anything or these images would be okay to use? Sorry I have not doe this before.

OMG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! This is perfect. I'm running out tomorrow to get my transfer paper and t-shirt. I will post pictures. I'm so excited. THANK YOU!!

Quick question - how to i download a high resolution jpeg? Do I need to go on a photo sharing site or anything or these images would be okay to use? Sorry I have not doe this before.

Click the image that he made you and it will take you to imageshack. On the right side there is a box that says "get links/image sizes" next to share click the icon with the arrow. This is the download button.

Since I have windows, it opens with save file or open in windows gallery. I open in the gallery to make sure it is ok and then click file and make a copy and save on my computer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much! Again, it's perfect !
I tried to delete that earlier and to save my life I could bet figure out how to delete :( could you guide me please :)

Thank you thank you thank you again!

Go to the message and there should be an edit button. Delete the title and message and put deleted for the title and in the message box. Then I think there is a save button.

Wonderful. Much thanks :) Will be sure to share pics! Lots of good karma coming your way.

Ok, this is what I was able to do, let me know if you like it, I made both a solid white background and a clear background one. :) http://imageshack.com/i/exyuZ3vVj SOLID BACKGROUND http://imageshack.com/i/idJknlJ5p CLEAR BACKGROUND

Help! Can my images be sized a bit smaller? I went to print them and the top of Elsa's head and the top of the heart is being cut off. Can the image be smaller?
Smaller is fine as this is going on a toddler shirt anyway. I'm printing on letter size transfer paper. THANK YOU!

Help! Can my images be sized a bit smaller? I went to print them and the top of Elsa's head and the top of the heart is being cut off. Can the image be smaller?
Smaller is fine as this is going on a toddler shirt anyway. I'm printing on letter size transfer paper. THANK YOU!

If you're using Windows Photo Viewer to print, there's an option that says 'Fit picture to frame' uncheck the box and you should be able to print a full image :)

I was wondering if you are able to make journal pages like Natalie's (donatalie) 2010 journal? I am looking for someone who can finish what she started and do pages she didn't. I don't leave for WDW until fall of 2015 so there is no rush. If you are able and willing, please let me know and I will give you a list of the pages I need.

Thank you

Sabrina

Can you show me what you mean? and also what you need, I might be able to help you out!

Thank you for sharing your gift of design with us!

I was wondering if you could please create two 5x7 autograph book covers. One for my DS Haddon that has the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang and says something about being his first Walt Disney World trip November 2014. And then one for my DD Abby that also says first WDW trip Nov. 2014 and has the princesses including A&E, if possible.

Thank you very much!

I made you a front and back covers to keep the book cohesive :) I hope you like it! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! These are incredible!

The kindness of strangers is incredible! Thank you for giving your time to make our family time (and the memories) that much more special!

May God bless!

Next task :) I figure before you get hugely popular I better ask away (when you're caught up lol)

I need name fills
I would like the ones with the pic on the inside but would like the inside fill part slightly faded and then that character/s standing beside the name as well.
Also could you put a rectangle matching color border around them. And (please) make them approximately the same size (I'm OCD so it will drive me CRAZY :( )

Kalbri-Elsa and Anna (anyone for the fill)
Gabriel-Wall-e
Kaylee-Tiana
Alleigh-Tinkerbelle
Mommy-Despicable Me
Daddy-Monsters Inc
Grammy-Minnie mouse

Oh and wanted to mention if Wall-e is too hard to find or you can't find a good pic then Tarzan is a great backup :)

I made you a front and back covers to keep the book cohesive :) I hope you like it! :goodvibes

I hope this is not too much to ask, but is there any way that these could be resized for an 8x8. I discovered I have some coupons for free 8x8 books at shutterfly and I was hoping to use them. If not, it's not a big deal. Either way we love them! Thank you!

I hope this is not too much to ask, but is there any way that these could be resized for an 8x8. I discovered I have some coupons for free 8x8 books at shutterfly and I was hoping to use them. If not, it's not a big deal. Either way we love them! Thank you!

Where do you get or how do you get free shutterfly books? I've heard a few people say that and I would really like to get my hands on a few... Help! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter