DAS registration on hold 9 hours now

mommydoc

Earning My Ears
I've been in the queue for 7 hours and its now after 10 PM, which is closing time. Should I just give up (hang up)?

I had a really strange experience with this today. I signed on around 10:00 this morning and couldn't tell if I was actually in a queue or not. it was very confusing. I stayed on for about a half hour and then logged off. I decided to try again after 7 pm this evening and was able to interview almost immediately. A chat box came up asking if I was still interested and I said yes and someone came on to interview my mom. The extremely nice woman interviewed mom, took her picture and then asked us to hold for the advance selections. All told, it took less than an hour. I'm not sure what happened, obviously some sort of glitch that had me in a queue for the entire day and didn't log me off?? I'm confused, but happy it's done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter