• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Database Errors

Same thing happening here. I also get a weird error message when trying to like or love a post. Have to keep refreshing the page over and over to get it to work. @WebmasterCorey Can you notify the proper person to look into it please?

Just got this one when trying to post my answer

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I’ve also been getting the error message above, or occasionally it opens a new window to a website that I have to assume is an ad (Southwest was one, Homes.com was another, and I forget what else).

yep.....several different days for a short time

Just happened again while trying to look at a different thread

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Same thing happening here. I also get a weird error message when trying to like or love a post. Have to keep refreshing the page over and over to get it to work. @WebmasterCorey Can you notify the proper person to look into it please?

Just got this one when trying to post my answer

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I get this one as well.

It has happened once in a while since they switched systems several years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter