DATS - Drink Around The Ship!

Well *I'm* in :thumbsup2 - I already carried "drink around the ship" in my Polar Pop mug!!! This'll be easier!! :lmao::rotfl2:

Ha ha, and I saw you spike Bill's Diet Coke with your Polar Pop mug in Tritons too! That was pretty funny when you walked in with that monster, how many fl. oz. does that thing hold? :rotfl2:

Ha ha, and I saw you spike Bill's Diet Coke with your Polar Pop mug in Tritons too! That was pretty funny when you walked in with that monster, how many fl. oz. does that thing hold? :rotfl2:

Spike wasn't the word Shanan. I called it "The Inibriation". That thing was potent! :eek:

Count me in!!

George, how are you going to keep track of all the people on this thread?? Does Norway ring a bell? You have a tendency to forget people! I'm going to call you once a week to ensure you haven't left Deb anywhere!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The more I'm reading, the more I'm thinking I need to cruise without kids...

::yes::::yes::::yes::

I'm not keeping track of anyone.... Track yourselves... :goodvibes

The topic was started to start some discussion and incite fluff. :dance3:

There is only one who leads the "DA's"! :banana:

Did someone call me?!?!?!? :rotfl2::confused3:goodvibes
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg

I think you are our leader now. :goodvibes

You only get that kind of service on the cruise eh John :thumbsup2

So what's everyone's fav place for a drink on the ship?
...and the most interesting drink you tried?

Wavebands, but I did not have anything interesting to drink.

Hmmmm...we really only had drinks in a few places...we were in Wavebands every night...we did stop in the Cadillac Lounge on the last full day. I had my favorite drink there...the Mae West Martini! Not sure what was in it, but it was good stuff...:thumbsup2

The oddest drink that I had was called a Caipirinha. I used to work with some guys from Brazil and each year at the holiday party, they would make these drinks. It's basically lime, sugar, and some kind of sugarcane alcohol. We called it Brazilian Moonshine...oh that stuff got me every danged time too...:rolleyes1

I have wanted to try a Caipirinha. Was it good? I had a boyfriend who work in Brazil and has talked about this drink. I must remember to try it on the ship next time.

I have wanted to try a Caipirinha. Was it good? I had a boyfriend who work in Brazil and has talked about this drink. I must remember to try it on the ship next time.
It's good, but strong! If you don't like the taste of booze then you might not like this...when my friends made it for me, i'd make them add more sugar...:rotfl:

Looks like we may need to stock more beer, wine and rum in the stateroom. Are there any limits on the size of the "carry-on" (aka drag-on) we can use?:laughing:

John SHHHHHHHH!!! A round is a round. If Dan wants to max out a credit card on our drunken behalf, who are we to argue!!! Welcome Dan. :thumbsup2

I'm with you Paul!!
Don't worry I will have the duct tape waiting for him when he gets home tonight..:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

Welcome Dan!!!

It's good, but strong! If you don't like the taste of booze then you might not like this...when my friends made it for me, i'd make them add more sugar...:rotfl:

I think I would like more sugar in mine too.

Looks like we may need to stock more beer, wine and rum in the stateroom. Are there any limits on the size of the "carry-on" (aka drag-on) we can use?:laughing:

There is an actual size limit published (can't find it now) but mine exceeded that and it fit. :) I was a bit worried.

Also, it pretty much states everywhere no coolers (except for medical reasons) but soft sided ones, aka cooler bags, etc. are ok. Just no ice.

You realize there were over 40 people at DATW, right? :lmao:

"Round" can be a very dangerous word with this crowd.......:scared1:

Welcome aboard!
Oh, Oh. In thinking about it, I see your point. How about I buy a drink for the first person who brings up this thread? And, thanks for the welcome :thumbsup2

Oh, Oh. In thinking about it, I see your point. How about I buy a drink for the first person who brings up this thread? And, thanks for the welcome :thumbsup2

Or the 40 of us could buy you a drink Dan. :woohoo:

There is an actual size limit published (can't find it now) but mine exceeded that and it fit. :) I was a bit worried.

22x14x9 (45 linear inches total) :thumbsup2

Mine accomodated a 1.75L Vanilla Grey Goose, 3 bottles of wine, and various "essentials" I didn't trust to a porter.... (Dopp kit, change of underwear...etc)

Mine accomodated a 1.75L Vanilla Grey Goose, 3 bottles of wine, and various "essentials" I didn't trust to a porter.... (Dopp kit, change of underwear...etc)

Ok but how much could your Polar Mug Hold? So I take it that was Vanilla Grey Goose inside your mug? That was too funny!

Ok but how much could your Polar Mug Hold? So I take it that was Vanilla Grey Goose inside your mug? That was too funny!

My Polar Pop (does that mean Eskimo Father??) holds 32oz (That's 960cc in Canadian, eh!!) of French Vodka....

UNfortunately, Vanilla Grey Goose may no longer be available for PCC 2.0.

BUT... Brandie taught me the wisdom of bringing flasks... I'll have something good.... ;)

BTW - Hi John and Kat!!! :wave: Sorry about John's leather hat and the lanyard! :sad2:

We used a 'Give Kids the World' duffle bag. (Yes, it sounds wrong to use it to transport liquor.) It's 20X12X12 and held 3 wine, 1 rum and 2 express mail boxes of FE gifts (plus t-shirts for cushioning). Think of how much more we could have brought on with that extra linear inch.:laughing:

My Polar Pop (does that mean Eskimo Father??) holds 32oz (That's 960cc in Canadian, eh!!) of French Vodka....

UNfortunately, Vanilla Grey Goose may no longer be available for PCC 2.0.

BUT... Brandie taught me the wisdom of bringing flasks... I'll have something good.... ;)

Why would the goose be gone for part duex? Hmmmm...you better get a BIG flask if you plan on sharing! Do they make 32 oz flasks?

I wish we got to chat more with you and Susan, we will have to hang out more at the Indy meet! :woohoo::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter