DaveInTN’s March 2010 Trip Report – The Quest for Ms. White (NOW COMPLETE)

Hi Dave,
love your trip reports, helping me a ton! It will be our first time at the Fort this Sept 28-Oct 5, we are so excited. We have a Winnebago Adventurer, we've booked a premium site and we'll have our dog along, so we need a pet loop... I saw your pics from site 528, looked beautiful - how was that location in relation to the dog park, the main swimming pool and the nightly campfires? Any other favorite pet loops you can suggest based on your experience? thanks for any advice :banana:
michelle in MI

Hi Michelle - having dogs and kids, we love the 500 loop. It is directly across the street from the dogpark and a nice playground. It is adjacent to a comfort station (which 700 is not), is a quick walk to the Settlement/Marina area, but still not too far from the pool and campfire. Another thing I like about 500 is that you can access it by bike or foot from either the front or back of the loop. The two main roads through the Fort are on either side of the loop, so when walking or biking someplace I always find it interesting to have options on which way to go.

If you were looking to save a few bucks and go for a preferred site instead of premium, the 300 loop is right across the street and next to the dogpark.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter