• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daybed at BWV?

Firepath

DIS Veteran
I recall reading that some of the villas at BWV have daybeds in addition to the pull out couch. Am I correct in assuming these are in the one and two bedrooms? Are they spread throughout BW view, pool/garden, and standards? Does anyone know how many rooms have them? I'm just wondering if it's worth requesting in a 1 BD standard so I don't have to drag the Aerobed along.

I recall reading that some of the villas at BWV have daybeds in addition to the pull out couch. Am I correct in assuming these are in the one and two bedrooms? Are they spread throughout BW view, pool/garden, and standards? Does anyone know how many rooms have them? I'm just wondering if it's worth requesting in a 1 BD standard so I don't have to drag the Aerobed along.

The daybeds are more like a deacon's bench. The only people small enough to sleep on it, could hurt themselves if they rolled off of it. Its a good place to sit while you tie your shoes.

Both studios and 1 bedrooms sleep 4. The studios have a queen bed and a queen pull out couch.

Only dedicated studios have the daybed. It isn't really what I would call a daybed anyway. It is more like a bench with a thin pad on it. It is useful for holding a suitcase. Any child small enough to sleep on it might be at risk of falling off of it.

One bedroom villas at BWV have one king sized bed and one queen sized sleeper sofa. Studios at BWV have one queen sized bed and one double sized sleeper sofa. Some dedicated studios (meaning they cannot connect to a one bedroom to make a two bedroom lockoff) have the deacons bench located where the door would have connected it to the one bedroom. The mattress is about crib sized. So about as wide as a doorway.

These studios used to be called a Studio Plus and you could book them. Now they are just the luck of the draw. We had one in our one and only stay at BWV. I thought our son might sleep on it (he was 5) and he hated it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter