Days Inn at Cocoa Beach?

tmocker

Earning My Ears
We need a hotel just for the evening prior to our cruise in February. Since it's winter, I'm not concerned about the beach or ocean. I just want a clean room that's cheap and fairly close to the port. We also don't need to worry about shuttle transportation or car rental returns.

Has anyone stayed at the Days Inn in Cocoa Beach?

Thanks.

I have not stayed at this hotel, so I cannot comment about the cleanliness of the rooms. Days Inn's internal rating for this property is "5 Sunbursts", their highest rating. This is a low-rise hotel that sprawls across a couple city blocks. It's only a block from the beach and the Cocoa Beach Pier, and there is a selection of chain-type restaurants within a block or two.

The Days Inn in Titusville was nice. We stayed there in June. Clean rooms, nice decor, great swimming pool and a nice free breakfast. It was only a 20 minute drive to the port.

snowball..If you don't mind sharing, can you let us know the price for one night, although I did enjoy the Radisson and probably would go back there again.

Thanks
Joanna

Hey there - this is Shirley and the Day's Inn is a stone throw away from where Norm and I live - I have never stayed there, but my daughter Patty did when she and her family came down from New York - she liked the fact that Durango's and Perkins was there but most of all also the Cocoa Beach Pier that is right on the beach - She did add the fact they could walk to all of the places around and didn't need to fight the traffic - If you would like more information, just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com and will stop and get some info on it and email it to you or will have them call you - which ever suits your needs.
Always
Shirley

Joanna,
Tell me about the Raddison? How was it, and how much? I am going in November and didn't make a reservation yet.
Thanks,
Rachel

The Radisson is a very nice hotel. We had no problem with the room at all. The pool area is beautiful. We paid $59 for a standard room, which was fine for us. 2 double beds. There was a code to get that rate, but that was also a year and a half ago.

And isn't it the Radisson that will let you leave your car with them while you cruise?

Thanks!

Do you remember where you got the code? Was it an entertainment book code? Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter