Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

.....my same question after 35 years of over the shoulder watching I was wondering about the wedding dresss....now on to kate, does that tie the record for gold chains?

I knew the connection, because I loved that show, but I still couldn't figure out what the heck it was supposed to tie in LOL.
....see....I thought the speech that roman was giving to what I thought was a look alike Marlena ....such a strange dialogue to hear when coming in from the citrus orchard....DON'T NEED NO MEN IN MY LIFE when my wife asked me to pick a bushel of lemons....which is a task within itself, thorns and all. I have always puzzled why that 1986-88 show never took off considering the popularity of Daze in the 80s......it didn't work, because NFL kept running over into the programming hour and folks lost interest....all those men in her life ruining her TV show.

Billy Flynn sure has that vacant stare down doesn’t he?

Through the whole episode I kept thinking, “Haven’t these guys figured out Find My Phone/Friend yet?” Especially with the frequency of kidnappings in Salem. 😂 No doubt Anna will bungle the whole thing up somehow.

I swear this is the dumbest show on television. The writers found the worst bodice ripper ever written and used it for the plot of this soap. It was so much better when MacDonald Carey was still alive. He must be rolling in his grave.

Loved Tony and Kristen’s faces today. Yes Chad had that stare down. So why didn’t Tony and Kristen leave when Chad went to get more champagne. Glad John and Brady found them same day. Can this end now.

What the heck did Tony do to his hair? I noticed Gabi didn’t have make up on today either.

Marlena has been looking great the last few days though.

So is that the first time the phrase that John uttered today ever been said before on Days...I had never heard that before in other movies....just wondering because last night on the CW was the first time I had seen the Merv Griffen epsoide of seinfeld

Rafe gets right up after being cracked in the head with a baseball bat but Anna is taking people out with her heels. Alrighty then.

The best I could find was a list of Marlena’s husbands but I couldn’t find the number of times to each except she’s had 6 weddings to John over the years.

Alex North
Don Craig
Roman Brady
Eugene Bradford
John Black

Also, do you think Anna took out Steve’s new eye with her heel today? That’s what I thought since she hit him with her heel extended and he was screaming in agony.

The best I could find was a list of Marlena’s husbands but I couldn’t find the number of times to each except she’s had 7 weddings to John over the years.

Alex North
Don Craig
Roman Brady
Eugene Bradford
John Black

Also, do you think Anna took out Steve’s new eye with her heel today? That’s what I thought since she hit him with her heel extended and he was screaming in agony.
Yes I think she took his eye out. Now they have to get them all back to who they are.

I know why Xander wants to get married right away but why does Sarah...Maggie?

The stories dragged and now are going fast and missing beats.

The best I could find was a list of Marlena’s husbands but I couldn’t find the number of times to each except she’s had 6 weddings to John over the years.

Alex North
Don Craig
Roman Brady
Eugene Bradford
John Black

Oh that’s a great guess! I bet that’s it. People don’t like Steve without the patch. And that then makes sense of the whole heels thing.

I think Marlena and Roman were married more than once right?

Oh that’s a great guess! I bet that’s it. People don’t like Steve without the patch. And that then makes sense of the whole heels thing.

I think Marlena and Roman were married more than once right?
I think so , I seem to remember one was sick? In a wheel chair maybe and she felt sorry for him .

Glad this wedding wasn’t legal I don’t want another John and Marlena wedding.

I’m not sure, wenrob. It’s hard to keep it straight because of the period when John was believed to be Roman. I’m not sure if she married Wayne Northrop’s Roman more than once.

I am embarrassed, it took me 34 minutes of going "what the..." before I finally realized what day it was.

Yeah I knew it was coming.

Laughed that Eli surprised her with breakfast and said I didn’t know why you told me to stay in be....the kitchen is right there.

Didn’t need to see Daniel again that is for sure.

Me: What? What? What is happening? Oh wait...:lmao:They had me only until the hourglass. MUCH needed comic relief. I missed Leo and his suits.

Yeah I knew it was coming.

Laughed that Eli surprised her with breakfast and said I didn’t know why you told me to stay in be....the kitchen is right there.

Didn’t need to see Daniel again that is for sure.
I like that he was a total ham though.

Me: What? What? What is happening? Oh wait...:lmao:They had me only until the hourglass. MUCH needed comic relief. I missed Leo and his suits.
Yes loved Leo’s suit , made Will and Sonny look drab.

That was one cute baby but Will’s face was too funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter