Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Oh good, it wasn't just me questioning her outfit.

I'd be ok with a Steve Hope pairing. I'm not partial to the older couples anyways, but they have nothing else going on. I just hope that we actually see Hope's house again. No clue why Ciara and Ben don't move into that. Or why they don't back into the loft for that matter? No one is there these days anyways.

Brady covering up for Kristen was predictable. Boring. While I usually tune out her scenes, I did enjoy her and Nicole interacting in the hotel room. Nicole basically laid it straight to her that if she wants her child she can't continue down the path she's on...crazy train.

Gabi looked nice in that jumper. But they could have removed the top set of buttons. Their placement reminded me of nips, lol.

I like that Rex shared an update on his and Mimi's daughter. That was nice. The writers didn't forget about them. I think he's going to play a role with Sarah and I'm fine with that. More KL is good.

Christian's secret, could Zoey be mom #3? Did her baby die? Was hers switched with the others? Could Mickey be alive and Zoey's dead? I'd be open to this. Didn;t care for Zoey's smugness with Rafe.

Speaking of smug, ready for Chabby to leave. I'm thinking Abby is being drugged by either Chad or Vivian. If it was Chad I'd really like to see him eat crow for the way he accused Gabi. Just because she did it before doesn't mean she's the one doing it every time. Um hello, you were the one with the microchip.

Oh good, it wasn't just me questioning her outfit.

I'd be ok with a Steve Hope pairing. I'm not partial to the older couples anyways, but they have nothing else going on. I just hope that we actually see Hope's house again. No clue why Ciara and Ben don't move into that. Or why they don't back into the loft for that matter? No one is there these days anyways.

Brady covering up for Kristen was predictable. Boring. While I usually tune out her scenes, I did enjoy her and Nicole interacting in the hotel room. Nicole basically laid it straight to her that if she wants her child she can't continue down the path she's on...crazy train.

Gabi looked nice in that jumper. But they could have removed the top set of buttons. Their placement reminded me of nips, lol.

I like that Rex shared an update on his and Mimi's daughter. That was nice. The writers didn't forget about them. I think he's going to play a role with Sarah and I'm fine with that. More KL is good.

Christian's secret, could Zoey be mom #3? Did her baby die? Was hers switched with the others? Could Mickey be alive and Zoey's dead? I'd be open to this. Didn;t care for Zoey's smugness with Rafe.

Speaking of smug, ready for Chabby to leave. I'm thinking Abby is being drugged by either Chad or Vivian. If it was Chad I'd really like to see him eat crow for the way he accused Gabi. Just because she did it before doesn't mean she's the one doing it every time. Um hello, you were the one with the microchip.
Some of us remember when the old couples were the young couples. :rotfl:

I liked when Nichole said, “Crazy women need to get well before they can raise babies.” Cracked me up.

Not sure the deal with Zoey but they did seem to make a point out of her being a mom.

Why would Chad drug Abby? Vivian though, you might be onto something there.

What does everyone think of this week's episodes so far?

- Is Jake really Stefan? He was replaying his encounter with Gabi over in his head. He knew what she looked like without ever seeing her image; true she mentioned that he looked like her dead husband.

- Abby, as much as I don't care for you, I think your husband might be up to no good. He was in the room with each hallucination that she had. Kayla said the drugs were out of her system, yet she has another hallucination.

- I hope that Eli lets Lani have the riot act. She allowed Kristen to escape when she knew the truth about her stabbing Victor. While she may think she's above the law I hope they don't forget this.

- Sarah, I think she may have finally snapped. The girl has had too many bad things happen in such a short duration of time. She's not thinking straight.
- - Legally Mickey is still hers, but morally what she did was wrong.
- - Didn't Belle and Shawn do the same thing with Claire. Phillip wanted custody but Belle and Shawn ran of with her so that they could be together as a family. Only they went by fake names on an island. We all know how well their daughter turned out to be lol.

I would have loved to have seen teeny petite Sarah get Rex into that chair and tied up, when he was out cold.

I’m surprised Xander told Maggie about the babies, wonder if he will tell his part of the story.

Sarah is losing it.

I really like Kate’s Abby . She does crazy really well. I hope it doesn’t turn out to be Chad he just got the CEO job back why would he but Gabi is to easy to blame.

What would Chad have to gain by making Abby crazy again?
I don’t know why he would but he is the only one there when she has her hallucinations. It was even said it should be out of her system but she had a another one.

Rafe that suit didn’t do anything for you....lol I really don’t care for this storyline.

Why do they not trace Sarah’s phone she had it on instead of Rex. Rex is pretty good at getting all the points out there to Sarah. Wonder what Kristen will do to Sarah when they connect.

Took Maggie long enough to realize she killed her grandchild. Still don’t think she did got to be Summer or some say it was Evan but that’s weird to me.

-Who do you think is after Jake?
-Do you think Kristen will really run? I heard that she's exiting the show, but is this the last we'll see of Rachel?
-Ciara finally changed her outfit, the new one was interesting.

I really don’t know who Jake is or who is after him since the thugs didn’t know what he looked like. I think he may scam Gabi if he is having money problems.

I believe today was the last we see Kristen for awhile. I think they could have Brady one night with the baby. Dumb that he gives her up just like he doesn’t see Tate much , he will come back a teenager I’m sure. That poor baby today had Sarah slobbering on her all show.

Yes Ciara was wearing a summer outfit while everyone else today was wearing leather jackets. But didn’t mind her outfit even though She shouldn’t have bent down....now who dressed Hope . Really hated her new “living room” ? Why did Steve have to sleep on the couch . Miss her old set.

I was wondering why Justin never cleaned off all the leaves on the headstone ...the I remembered , they were covering the 2021 date I guess. For all that happened they didn’t need the time jump .

I believe the new Zoey starts this week, not sure why they replaced her.

Way too much Ben and Ciara today. Sure stay in bed and be late for your new job than leave for lunch when you pretty well just got there. Why did Jake say Hope sounds easy going or something like that...are they going to put them together?

How did Gabi get so important all of a sudden. She can go to the board members for favours...what and know people in the men’s jail to get Rolf killed please. I think Rolf is playing her to get out.

Have no idea where they are going with Abe and Kate and don’t care. Abby is really losing it. Where are the kids . They don’t even mention them.

Way too much Ben and Ciara today. Sure stay in bed and be late for your new job than leave for lunch when you pretty well just got there. Why did Jake say Hope sounds easy going or something like that...are they going to put them together?

How did Gabi get so important all of a sudden. She can go to the board members for favours...what and know people in the men’s jail to get Rolf killed please. I think Rolf is playing her to get out.

Have no idea where they are going with Abe and Kate and don’t care. Abby is really losing it. Where are the kids . They don’t even mention them.
Ben had just told Jake he was a serial killer. I took Jake’s comment as referring to that.

The easy way to immediately know if Jake is actually Stefan is to see if he has a scar from having his heart removed. None of the characters thought of this to either prove or disprove his identity? It's not as if that scar would be something commonly found in a healthy individual his age.

The easy way to immediately know if Jake is actually Stefan is to see if he has a scar from having his heart removed. None of the characters thought of this to either prove or disprove his identity? It's not as if that scar would be something commonly found in a healthy individual his age.
Well Brady got a new heart too and no scar anymore , or when Philip lost his leg but eventually it was fine...lol Jennifer too heart removed and put back at the cabin....lol

Scars and being dead mean nothing on this show.

I have been thinking that. Rip off his shirt, lol. I like him better as Jake.

I thought the same thing.

I’m thinking that Chad is doing it too so that he can pin it on Gabi somehow and get rid of her.
Unless he was still being controlled somehow that just goes completely against the foundation of their entire relationship. I think it’s Vivian. Or Orpheus though I’m not sure what he would have to gain.

Unless he was still being controlled somehow that just goes completely against the foundation of their entire relationship. I think it’s Vivian. Or Orpheus though I’m not sure what he would have to gain.
Exactly. Nobody would think that he would do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter