DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

For colors, can I do Cruise Wear instead of Cruise Food? I thought about a T-shirt shape for the journal box.

I can also do D - Bon Voyage.

I would do K, but the I don't like that particular theme and I don't know enough about cruising to come up with something else.

For colors, can I do Cruise Wear instead of Cruise Food? I thought about a T-shirt shape for the journal box.

I can also do D - Bon Voyage.

I would do K, but the I don't like that particular theme and I don't know enough about cruising to come up with something else.

Cruise Wear is fine. Will you be able to use the pieces you get back?! K could be anything poolish...

I'm off to DS15's soccer game if I need to take another spot put me in and have Annie or you text me... I will sketch ideas tonight... do the 2 photos need to be 4x6 or can it be 4 x 6 and 2 - 3x 3 or the like??? I may have read it and forgot having helped DS10 with math homework!

I'm off to DS15's soccer game if I need to take another spot put me in and have Annie or you text me... I will sketch ideas tonight... do the 2 photos need to be 4x6 or can it be 4 x 6 and 2 - 3x 3 or the like??? I may have read it and forgot having helped DS10 with math homework!

For the page? They can be whatever size, as long as you note what they are supposed to be. For instance Cheryl put post its where the photos go for the sizes, like the sketch swap.

For the page? They can be whatever size, as long as you note what they are supposed to be. For instance Cheryl put post its where the photos go for the sizes, like the sketch swap.

:confused3 You don't want to just guess? :laughing: That is not an issue.. I will put notes on not an issue... :) I will work on these this weekend....I will have mailed late next week.

I have free time.. the kids are going w/ their dad to football tomorrow, I'm staying home!!! Enjoy birthday weekend!!!!

:confused3 You don't want to just guess? :laughing: That is not an issue.. I will put notes on not an issue... :) I will work on these this weekend....I will have mailed late next week.

Pffft, no, I don't want to guess ;) Cheryl's didn't have photo mats, well they had photo mats, but she labeled to make sure it was known.

With this being birthday weekend, I may be later with my items than Nan.

Happy Birthday weekend! No rush, I've changed the due date to 9/8, but take the time you need, please.

I'm finished but I am waiting til after Irene passes and you let me know that mail is going w/o issues before mailing...so probably Labor Day weekend....

Stay safe!!!!

Good idea to wait on Irene.

My birthday is Sunday and Little Bit's is Wednesday. My baby turns double digits. :sad:

I'm finished but I am waiting til after Irene passes and you let me know that mail is going w/o issues before mailing...so probably Labor Day weekend....

Stay safe!!!!

Good idea to wait on Irene.

My birthday is Sunday and Little Bit's is Wednesday. My baby turns double digits. :sad:

Really, no worries. They get here when they get here.

Double digits is tough.

Do you need Angels for anything else? I am working on organizing this weekend and have everything out for the Sketch Swap anyway. Let me know if there is anything else!

Lori B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter