DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlantis Resort, Nassau, Dec 2010.

zkfhu1.jpg

Would anyone happen to have a Great photo of the Chandelier in the Atrium on the Magic? That is now the only photo I'm missing to complete my digital scrapbook page I'm working on. On our Cruise this past fall, that chandelier was very dusty (didn't get cleaned during dry dock), but was cleaned at some point after my cruise. My photo does not do it justice. If anyone can share their photo with me, I'd be SOOOOOO Thankful! :worship:

Would anyone happen to have a Great photo of the Chandelier in the Atrium on the Magic? That is now the only photo I'm missing to complete my digital scrapbook page I'm working on. On our Cruise this past fall, that chandelier was very dusty (didn't get cleaned during dry dock), but was cleaned at some point after my cruise. My photo does not do it justice. If anyone can share their photo with me, I'd be SOOOOOO Thankful! :worship:

Here are come pics

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

Here's a couple of mine that you can use if you want. Hope this helps. ;)

DCL_100_copy.jpg

DCL_44_copy.jpg

Sadly, today is the last day I have pictures to share from our recent cruise. Guess that's one more reason to book another one soon!

First, we have my original, preprocesed picture:

new018.jpg

Then, with a little help from Topaz Adjust (at Evad's recommendation) I came out with something that doesn't make the day look drab! Because we all know no matter what the weather, DCL is never drab!

new017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter