DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiancruiser2 said:
Darn! I wish I was there to capture a few action shots of you taking that dip into the water, Cristi! ;) I'd even use a nice ocean blue frame especially for you. :teeth: My DW told me that you guys were on the same December 2005 cruise that we took.

Chihuly Chandelier, December 2005

chand8ne.jpg

Visit Dale Chihuly's site, and check out the incredible glass art he makes.

http://www.chihuly.com/

Gee.... thanks..... ;) Everyone asked me if DH managed to get it on video. ;)
Wasn't the cruise great!!! Absolutely perfect day on Castaway Cay!!!!

I spent the whole evening looking at 193 pcitures of the day. Wow the pictures are great. I loved all the sunsets & storm pictures. I really enjoyed looking at the thread. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

goin2disneyagain said:
Thanks!! :)

Chip or Dale (don't remember which) at the Character Breakfast on the Magic!!
wdwcruise039.jpg

Chip has the chocolate chip nose, so above is Chip, lol.

Penny

These are some of the most amazing pictures I've ever seen. I spent many hours yesterday and today looking at them all. I feel like I've already been on several cruises just by looking at all of your pictures. Keep up the great job everyone! :thumbsup2

kathybeany said:
These are some of the most amazing pictures I've ever seen. I spent many hours yesterday and today looking at them all. I feel like I've already been on several cruises just by looking at all of your pictures. Keep up the great job everyone! :thumbsup2
Is there anything in particular you want to see...I believe we take requests!!! :hyper:

cristit14 said:
Let's just say I thought I needed more snorkeling time... :rolleyes:

Okay, actually what happened was... We had just gotten off of the Doubloon after our excursion and were walking along the small pier next to the Doubloon. I was busy talking to our new friends that we met on the excursion and wasn't watching where I was going. I ended up walking right off of the side of the pier and ended up in the harbor. :scared: I felt pretty stupid...... My first thought as I hit the water was..."I can't believe I just walked off the pier" and my second was, "Swim up quick, the kids are freaking out!" DD did freak out pretty bad. She knows that I don't swim well. I always said that I could swim enough to save myself and now I know that is true. Luckily I wasn't hurt very bad and the rest of the trip was great! We will always have a story about this trip! My DS 7 will never let me forget it, he keeps telling me that if we are ever on a pier again that I should hold Daddy's hand so I don't fall in. :blush:

Oh MY!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: I am laughing so hard I am crying,..and my DH is asleep beside me, and I am trying my best to keep it down but that story is one of the best I've heard in a long time!!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing! :rotfl2:

Holly&Joesmommy said:
Oh MY!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: I am laughing so hard I am crying,..and my DH is asleep beside me, and I am trying my best to keep it down but that story is one of the best I've heard in a long time!!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing! :rotfl2:

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh. :goodvibes We all need to laugh more often. I will never live this one down..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter