DD turning 4 at Disney

TandyR

DIS Veteran
My younger DD will be turning 4 during our next trip to WDW. My DH and I would like Mickey to leave her a gift in our room while we are out that day. I hear WDW florist is good but expencive. I am just looking for thoughts and ideas and reviews on places that people have used for this sort of thing.

thanks for any help.

Bring the gift with you and have housekeeping place it on the bed when you are gone or maybe "forget" something and run back into the room without her and put it out! We went to a Charater Breakfast on my son's birthday and Donald Duck and everyone else signed a birthday card for him!

Marissa

We were there in december when DD turned 4, my mother sent a lovely gift through WDW florist. It was a cooler (sort of like a big lunch bag with a handle, hard to explain) in it was some junk food snacks and apple juice. DD loved it! We also sent her flowers from the florist, it came with an autograph book and a stuffed character (your choice). If you have any specific questions, just ask.

Bringing your own gift is cheaper and you have much more selection.

do the places you got your gifts have a website ?

My son turns four on our trip also . Actrully it is his birthday trip . I would love to have ballons and such waiting for him in the rrom when we check in . But i have no clue how to set that up . any help would be great !

Also i would like on his sctrully birthday to get a wake up call from micky and a present but agian i am not sure how to do this . thanks for the help !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter