DDA Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, the fairie cups. With the light up Tinkerbell clips. They were also extra, but oh so worth it.

We have the Tinkerbell light up clip but the cup we have is the pirate/tinkerbell one. This new one looks so much nicer. I can't wait to get one.

Debbie - I love your pumpkins, especially the Mickey one! :)

I'm still reading along.

Theresa I am so sorry about that early morning phone call from the police.

Tammi what a horrible week :hug:

My kids are the Wildcats. Nick and Hunter hate it because they hate High School Musical and those are Wildcats too.

We were the Hartford Hurricanes. Of course the logo was or a tornado :confused3 Eventually they wised up and came up with a Hurricane logo. I don't think we had an Elementary School mascot.

So somebody started copying my trip report onto another trip board, not on the DIS. I had never been there before, but someone who saw it there let me know. What is this world coming to? It had my name in the title, but why would someone do that?

I have always been leery about posting trip reports and pictures and now I am not sure if I will continue doing so.

Between this, and someone's car being broken in at my company parking lot to steal their GPS, I just do not understand people.

why would anyone do that??? did they take credit for it???

Stephanie, perfect timing on the food pictures. Just as I'm planning our meals for our March Marathon trip.

Sunday,

Citrisous...

butter

100_0028.jpg

OMG!!! We loved that butter!!!!

I have to leave at 7am CST in the morning. The new acting FS director (the section manager I'll be replacing) are meeting in St. Ignace (3-1/2 hours away) at 11:30 EST with one of my staff who we are going to ask to replace me. Once again, this will be an acting position. We all have to interview with at least 2 other people for the position and they have to rate us the highest before we get it permanently. It is kind of interesting that all three of us that are "moving up" will be in the same place together.

Speaking of soup...
I bought some of that V-8 Campbell's soup. The butternut squash one. DO NOT buy this if you are expecting it to taste like the Boma version. It doesn't taste like squash, or pumpkin, or spices. It tastes like celery. Which would be OK if one was fond of celery. I am not fond of celery, so I won't be buying that soup again.

If you can find the canned version of Wolfgang Puck's butternut squash soup... buy it! It is in the organic section at our grocery store. It was yummy.

Tammi-beautiful pictures...poor Bethany looks like the weight of the world is on her shoulders.

Well, I got my reservations for the meals we had planned.

Sunday 5:55pm LeCellier
Tuesday 6:00pm The Wave
Wednesday 8:55am Kona
Thursday 4:25pm Brown Derby Fantasmic Package

That is terrific, Vicki! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter