DDC XV - We put the "FUN" in dysfunctional! Christopher's thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I had another meeting regarding phase II of our grand, do it yourself, don't go back to corporate America plan. Phase II is coming right along. :) Phase I is shaping up nicely as well. Soon I can announce phase II as well.

I also have a face to face interview next week with a local company - the very first face to face one. I can't wait to hear what they say, and then politely say no. DW tells me not to be so rash - at least give the pretense that I'm pondering what they have to say. So I'll probably do that. Maybe.

But at the same time, I don't want to go back to that life. I've tasted working for myself, and I like it. A lot.

Slow down guys...

Emma's Dad 14
stopher1 14
twokids0204 6
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 4
AirGoofy 4
Disney Commando 3
IamTrike 1
that's nice 1
BigTikiDaddy 1
Captain_Oblivious 1
afwdwfan 1
Cinderella's Fella 1
RodBelding 1
DisneyFed 1
AJRitz 1
DisDadDoc 1
katoot 1
DisneyDadC 1
FreezinRafiki 1
Turkey Lurkey 1

Must.

Overtake.

Don.

Besides Pearl Harbor, and some parasailing, and snorkeling... what is another "must-do" that YOU would recommend when I go to Hawaii? I will only be on Oahu, so island hopping and volcanoes on the big island are out. I have a list myself - but I'm interested in your opinions (at least those of you who have been to Oahu before). I've only stayed in a hotel on Oahu - as each time I've been to HI it's just been a stop over before going to Maui, Kauai or Molokai.

Anything you're interested in my capturing pics of for you? Not that I'm promising of course...

So okay - here's my first photo post of the new thread... have to break it in, you know...

Baconweave.jpg

Besides Pearl Harbor, and some parasailing, and snorkeling... what is another "must-do" that YOU would recommend when I go to Hawaii? I will only be on Oahu, so island hopping and volcanoes on the big island are out. I have a list myself - but I'm interested in your opinions (at least those of you who have been to Oahu before). I've only stayed in a hotel on Oahu - as each time I've been to HI it's just been a stop over before going to Maui, Kauai or Molokai.

Anything you're interested in my capturing pics of for you? Not that I'm promising of course...

Looking for Evil Tiki God Idols on the beach! :rotfl2:

I have spent several days going back and forth with a lady regarding a WDW trip this fall. She was so NOT into it when she first contacted me - but by tonight... she is so excited and ready to go! She can't stand that she has to wait until October. I love sharing my enthusiasm with others - but I really love it when they catch the fever from it all.

Ok, here's a non-Disney related photo to share - I don't know why - just because I felt like it. But my pal Tim will appreciate it. I know that the Duck will as well.

2006-09303.jpg

DW and DD made chocolate chip cookies tonight. YUMMY. It so cute to watch them working together. DD was so excited to be able to scoop the dough onto the trays all by herself.

It's so nice and quiet in here while others are so concerned with shutting down the old home.

I am so bummed. I was reading earlier that my favorite, World of Color, will be down for scheduled maintenance while I'm at DLR in a couple of weeks. The first scheduled maintenance since it premiered. Ugh. It would have to be while I'm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter